Lamborghini Murcielago Sighting - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Lamborghini Murcielago Sighting within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I just updated my website with more pictures of this beautiful car. Also some of the cars drag racing as ...

I Support ClubWRX
    I just updated my website with more pictures of this beautiful car. Also some of the cars drag racing as well. AND NO I AM NOT MAKING MONEY OFF MY SITE!!!! This is for your enjoyment only.

Keep you eyes out for more pics tomorrow.

http://kurleedaddee.50megs.com

Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Racing Flix

Check out that site. They have some cool racing videos including some with Murcielago.

Yeah...I so could have gotten a Marcielago, but I opted for the WRX instead
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

Yeah, I was having trouble deciding between spending all the money on a Mclauren F1 or holding a little back and just getting the murcialago. But then I decided to keep almost all of my $1,000,000+ savings and buy a WRX.
    Orin's 2002 WRX Features.....
    Injen Cold Air Intake, M2 Up-Pipe, TurboXS Blow Off Valve, M2 3" Turbo Back Exhaust, M2 Up-pipe, Unichip (Tuned by Cobbtuning)
    VF30 Turbo, Walbro Fuel Pump, STI Fuel Injectors, 18" Konig Tantrums, Wings West Pro Wing, etc...

It's funny how somone can have all this money and still have trouble saving for this darned turbo.
    Orin's 2002 WRX Features.....
    Injen Cold Air Intake, M2 Up-Pipe, TurboXS Blow Off Valve, M2 3" Turbo Back Exhaust, M2 Up-pipe, Unichip (Tuned by Cobbtuning)
    VF30 Turbo, Walbro Fuel Pump, STI Fuel Injectors, 18" Konig Tantrums, Wings West Pro Wing, etc...

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by polkaband
    Yeah, I was having trouble deciding between spending all the money on a Mclauren F1 or holding a little back and just getting the murcialago. But then I decided to keep almost all of my $1,000,000+ savings and buy a WRX.
    That's indeed a tough decision...but, isn't the Lambo AWD? So technically you could go out in the snow well with it? Lord knows those Porsche guys love to do that...

But then again, if I was going to spend that much on a car, why would I drvive it in the snow?

Sweet pics Kurlee!
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Senior Editor and Photographer, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12