WRX beats STI

This is a discussion on WRX beats STI within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; LOL dont worry about callin BS or anything its just a funny story i wanted to share. Noticed a silver ...

VR4

WRX beats STI

LOL dont worry about callin BS or anything its just a funny story i wanted to share.

Noticed a silver sti turning right last night and he was going my way so I hurried up to catch him. pulled up next to him and downshifted to 2nd, not sure what speed i was going, but the revs were about 4k or so. Waited a second to make sure he saw me then I hit the gas and just as I started passing him he hit it too. I pulled atleast two cars right away then in 3rd I held my ground for a split second then he started to catch up, but we got stopped by a light b4 he could pass me. I rolled down my window to talk to him at the light, but he wouldnt even look over. Thtats when I noticed the girlfriend in the passenger seat with a . Light turns green and I took off at part throttle but it was obvious he didn't wanna play so I drove on home.

I figure the guy was already in 3rd gear when i pulled up and didn't want to downshift to race me because of the gf in the car. Instead he tried to subtlely race me, but as the revs got high the gf noticed what he was doing and got pissed. good times, its always nice to see someone other than me gettin owned by teh gf. If you're on this board I feel ya man... just be happy with the STI
    Helix UP/TBE, ECUTEK
    230whp / 225 wtq

2005 Yamaha R1 Raven Black

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

J-H
    HAHA!

That's funny....yeah, the very loud "your name here" ownes pretty much everything....

Girls have so much power....

My car sounds like a LIGER.......ERZ + SPT = LOUD......pretty much one of my favorite sounds.....

JH

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Yes we do..... ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Girls Rule.
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

kool run
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

lol...I'm noticing a pattern. Every racing thread where the other guy has his gf in the car, she always has a face.

my wife

My wife is completely different, if someone is trying to race she's always says, "your going to let him do that to you?" What do you say to that.....no dear....VVRRROOOMMM. Although, shes doesn't like it when we are somewhere where it is busy.

Banned
    bleh

Quote Originally Posted by Lit Fuse
    My wife is completely different, if someone is trying to race she's always says, "your going to let him do that to you?" What do you say to that.....no dear....VVRRROOOMMM. Although, shes doesn't like it when we are somewhere where it is busy.
    +1" get him jt! get him!" is what mine says
    02 WRB WRX
    Bugeye Mafia #37

When my wife drives, she likes to own the little riced out civics with the park bench on the trunk. She was getting tailed by some li'l ricer real hard so she just said F-it, dropped a gear and took off. I'd never seen her do that before so I was . I felt so proud though, it was my little sweety's first kill. awwww.
    Street-2000 BRP Impreza 2.5RS Sedan
    Snow-04 Nitro Voltage 158/06 Burton Custom Bindings/04 Vans Fargo Boots
    Photo-Canon 20d and some lenses
    Tech-Apple iBook G4

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Haha, the WRX can corrupt almost anyone.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

After a year and a half with the same girl (never thought this would happen) I finally found out the hard way that she also likes to show slower cars what's up. We were driving on the one nice day last week and a si pulled up next to me. Car looked nice, lowered, rim, exaust(I can't lie. I like the looks of the si's). I heard him downshift and kick it. For a split second I didn't know what to do w/ her in the car until she finally said "that thing is pretty fast." With my ego driving a knife in to my chest I pulled up to the next light and the guy wouldn't look over as if I wasn't worthy of his time so we take off slowly and I hear the infamous vtec kick in. I then shifted in to 2nd and blasted him. Shut down in 3rd w/ a substantial lead. In the end the guy made a left and my g/f said "wow that was fun" much to my surprise. I think I might marry her. Any opinion on this. ERG

Quote Originally Posted by josnroh
    Haha, the WRX can corrupt almost anyone.
    I force myself to drive in the slow lane on my low power UTEC map. That is until I see something worthy . Pop her into neutral, switch maps, get back into gear and have some fun. Makes me think before messing with any old car. Is that sad?