Subaru WRX Forum banner

Rsx -S Vs my STi

4K views 37 replies 13 participants last post by  DTR rex 
#1 ·
Okay... someone try to figure out what this kid had under his hood.I see this rsx-s white big wing droped abit no tints NOT loud. My Sti is white 297 whp . We get to a light and I see the kid looking across at the lights to see when they are changing. I lauh thinking .. is this kid really going ot try and take me from a dig? Turns green and I take off hard no luaunh but hard until 3rd gear.. Get this..as I let off I see this kid ripping up my ass to I get back on the throttle shift to 4th and even went into 5th gear!!! He was 1 car behind me the whole time..WTF?? I kill e46 M3's more than that.. Can it be that he had momentum? What do you think his mods were? I am really surprised to be honest. I posted this up to see if the dude is on clubrsx.com hopefully he is. I really want to know what he had.
It must be because he had momentum

#28 ·
argh..dont worry his like that with the guys on clubwrx too..just review some of his posts...threads seemed to of started good than just went to hell

btw super suby if your looking for your answer i'll give you one...the way it sounds is you were in 3rd gunning it and he was creeping up so you went into 4th and yes he had momentum plus the fact that when you went in 4th he was still in 3rd and coming hard ..gearing with rsx are long ..if guy was NA with hondata probably doesnt have to shift till 8600 rpm and is in 3rd for long after ..his probably at the end of his 3rd gear when you just get into 5th. I know cause i raced a s2k and i got into 5th and slowed down he was still in 3rd. ...but if he was NA than his car would be screaming so it doesnt make sense if it was quiet.

#34 ·
Is anyone else getting really sick of supersuby giving the wrx community a bad name with ass crap attitude and "hard ass" wannabe words he throws around?

He's always calling people out and throwing personal insults at them. Dude needs to grow the hell up and stop giving the rest of us a bad name :rolleyes:

#36 ·
BrianH said:
stock turbo'd sti = not a callout car.
true that, but it was also in reference to how he says he will beat anyone up who does not agree with him, lol.

its just funny because he says he has a wife which means he must be older than 9 years old, but you wouldn't think so from the way he acts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.