WRX vs stage 2+ SRT-4
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX vs stage 2+ SRT-4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I raced a srt-4 last week, once from a stop and once from a roll. We both post on a ...

WRX vs stage 2+ SRT-4

I raced a srt-4 last week, once from a stop and once from a roll. We both post on a local forum and i just finally got him to list his mods, so i waited for them before posting this.

Me: WRX, up/dp, sti catbak, mbc @14 psi, grounding kit, samco ic hoses, k&n air filter

Him: 04 SRT-4, Mopar Stage 2 Turbo Kit w/ Turbo Toys, Mopar 2.5" Cat-back exhaust, Mopar blow-off valve conversion plate, Mopar short throw shifter, AGP 3" CAI

from a stop I beat him to 60 by a car length, it was so cold i spun all the way through first.

from a 40-110 mph roll he started it so he got a little initial jump and continued to slowly pull and had about 4 cars on me when i shut down.
    Former member of bugeye mafia

<=====my old baby

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by zapman
    I raced a srt-4 last week, once from a stop and once from a roll. We both post on a local forum and i just finally got him to list his mods, so i waited for them before posting this.

Me: WRX, up/dp, sti catbak, mbc @14 psi, grounding kit, samco ic hoses, k&n air filter

Him: 04 SRT-4, Mopar Stage 2 Turbo Kit w/ Turbo Toys, Mopar 2.5" Cat-back exhaust, Mopar blow-off valve conversion plate, Mopar short throw shifter, AGP 3" CAI

from a stop I beat him to 60 by a car length, it was so cold i spun all the way through first.

from a 40-110 mph roll he started it so he got a little initial jump and continued to slowly pull and had about 4 cars on me when i shut down.
    you spun all the way through first

nice run.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

I Support ClubWRX
    Nice runs. Stage 2 is no joke. That is what I will be saving up for pretty soon.

Quote Originally Posted by KurleeDaddeeWRX
    Nice runs. Stage 2 is no joke. That is what I will be saving up for pretty soon.
    w00t!!!!
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    you spun all the way through first

nice run.
    it was like 10 degrees out and the concrete roads up here get really slick when its cold out.

<=====my old baby

we are hoping to get a full quarter in some time when it warms up. see how long i can hold him off.

<=====my old baby

nice run
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

I was on I-5 playing with a buddy in an srt4 that is pretty much stock. He has a bov, k&n intake, and a custom axleback exhuast. I'm stage 2+ and at a 75mph roll on the freeway I was pulling very slowly not even able to put a car length on him. I was shocked. Those things have some crazy top end.
    TINA..... come eat your ham!!!

04 white wrx wagon stage 2.5

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.