Stock sucks, I got gang raped.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Stock sucks, I got gang raped. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well I met up with a bunch of local guys and went cru zing.. Anyway I rolling with a stock ...

Stock sucks, I got gang raped.

Well I met up with a bunch of local guys and went cru zing.. Anyway I rolling with a stock 02 GT mustang, a blown 02 Mustang 373WHP, a 11sec stealth 405AWHP, a DSM with a 16g, RS4 with a chip, the ultimate S10 sleeper (cammed LS1, 6spd, 390whp), Merc CLK 500 and a Focus..

The Focus was the only one I could beat from a roll, I hung with the GT mustang from a roll in the lower speeds. We went through town first and then got on the interstate, out of my element. The RS4 was fast as hell pulled 2 cars on instantly from a roll at 60mph in third, it spun the wheels at this speed. The S10 was nuts he was spinning the wheels at 90mph he still has stock wheels. I didn't even waste my time against the stealth and the blown Mustang, I was surprised how well the stock Mustang GT pulled on me in 4th I guess that gear really does suck.

Then things went a little to far for me when everyone was rolling at over a 100mph and flooring it. I turned off at the next exit and went home, I didn't realize how slow my car was I can't get stage 2 fast enough.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hahaha, what did you expect. A stock wrx will get passed at higher speeds from cars like a typeR, rsx-s, srt4, 350z, s2000, maxima, etc....
    you were rolling with 12 and 11sec cars.

honestly, you couldn't even keep up with half of those cars mentioned even if you were modded with an upgraded 2.5motor, 18G turbo, etc.... The wrx IS NOT a car designed to hang with LS1's, DSM's, and stangs when it comes to modding.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm not surprised, that's some nasty competition. Get some mods going and take it to the damn track.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    hahaha, what did you expect. A stock wrx will get passed at higher speeds from cars like a typeR, rsx-s, srt4, 350z, s2000, maxima, etc....
    you were rolling with 12 and 11sec cars.

honestly, you couldn't even keep up with half of those cars mentioned even if you were modded with an upgraded 2.5motor, 18G turbo, etc.... The wrx IS NOT a car designed to hang with LS1's, DSM's, and stangs when it comes to modding.
    I expected to get owned just not that bad. I know my car sucks from a roll that's why I got off the interstate when it started getting really fast.

That Audi S4 with the chip must have been making close to 400hp to the crank. It was AWD to and it pulled on me harder than anything else I tried to race against.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwrxguy
    That Audi S4 with the chip must have been making close to 400hp to the crank. It was AWD to and it pulled on me harder than anything else I tried to race against.
    I would think the S10, modded stang, and stealth would have done more damage than the audi.

those cars are beastly though with a nice chip!
    Just call me Clark Kent

I would think the S10, modded stang, and stealth would have done more damage than the audi.

those cars are beastly though with a nice chip!
    All the s10 could do was spin his wheels, stock s10 tires. Like I said I didn't even race the stealth or blown stang.

Both those guys have destroyed a load of parts do to high HP numbers. The stealth has gone through 4 trannys, the mustang is on it's second tranny and 4th rear end.

All the s10 could do was spin his wheels, stock s10 tires. Like I said I didn't even race the stealth or blown stang.

Both those guys have destroyed a load of parts do to high HP numbers. The stealth has gone through 4 trannys, the mustang is on it's second tranny and 4th rear end.
    wow, why the hell would even bother with a car like that if you need to keep going through parts to just make 400whp??

There are several other cars that will make more hp with much less reliability issues.

stock tires with that much power on the S10! that almost seems a little dangerous
    Just call me Clark Kent

those car take alot to hang with....time for mods
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

wow, why the hell would even bother with a car like that if you need to keep going through parts to just make 400whp??

There are several other cars that will make more hp with much less reliability issues.

stock tires with that much power on the S10! that almost seems a little dangerous

He has stock tires on it because he can't afford to replace the stock rear end yet, I think it's 3.11 rear end. He said 1st and second are useless, third he gets traction half way through the gear and he spins the tires going in to forth and then gets traction.

Quote Originally Posted by WRXcelration
    those car take alot to hang with....time for mods
    I shouldn't have spent all my money on my suspension.

Humm

Your S10 story reminded me of a S10 encounter a few days ago. I was driving back at night and got off the hwy. I pulled up next to a S10 as both of us were the first cars at the light and both making a left. I look over and it's lowered, different exhaust+sound, tinted, etc. Light turns green and I stay in 1st and he's right next to me; I was wondering if he was going to try anything so I shifted into 2nd and didn't drive as fast as I normally do making the left. As soon as we got onto the straight he guns it and I left him go. The S10 weaves though traffic and gets held up at the next light; I figured this was going to happen as I drive this road way too many times a week.
    I'm in the left lane and he's already at the light in the middle lane. I decided to cut over to the far right lane as I need to make a right at the following light. I figured he was going to bit as I crossed 2 lanes. We both sit at the light both being the first cars. I usually redline 1st and 2nd at this light because the speed limit is 55mph so I have no problem doing it and some of 3rd. Light turns green and S10 spins turns. I start as normal and go WOT 1st, then 2nd, I look back and he spins tire again in 2nd, I go into 3rd and by this time I'm already bus lengthes ahead of him. The S10 decided to slow do and I needed to turn right. It was fun.
    2004 STI White/Gold
    251whp & 263ft/lbs ( Stock ): 0-60 = 4.8 ( Fastest = 4.1 ) & 1/4 = ?
    276whp & 290ft/lbs ( DP ): 0-60 = 4.5 & 1/4 = 12.9 @ 105mph

He said 1st and second are useless, third he gets traction half way through the gear and he spins the tires going in to forth and then gets traction.
    lol, wow. That must be really fun though!
    Just call me Clark Kent

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.