STi vs 350Z - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

This is a discussion on STi vs 350Z within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by DTR rex I cant believe this is still going on, lol Some people just can't accept that ...

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    I cant believe this is still going on, lol

Some people just can't accept that soemone else may have a faster car than them.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

OFFICIAL STOP OF THIS THREAD

Lets put it to rest, stop posting on this thread
    LISC #1
    05 STi - 300whp 331wtq 1/4 - 12.7 @107.4 (SOLD)
    06 Evo IX 370whp 386wtq (Under Construction)

We have a new king....

StiGuy is now known as......

StiGuyMax.....destroyer of 350Z trolls!!!

Only StiGuyMax will have proof on tape....unlike others
    If you can't run fairly from a dig, take your rolls back to the bakery.

*super hero pose*
    LISC #1

Quote Originally Posted by YBNormal07
    Soo..if I remember correctly, you originally came to this board to consider trading in a 350Z for an STi. Is that correct? If so, have you made a decision?

What I don't get is if you were considering this, why vary into areas that are sure to cause dissension? Especially when it is just theory or magazine specs that are being used to support statements like the one above. Stock for stock, STi>350Z in every performance category. No "is it a drivers race", no "take away the AWD and what do you have". Them's 'de facts. If you are looking for more performance, than you can't go wrong. Want a prettier car, keep the 350Z. Either way, we're happy to have your presence and opinion in our forums.
    As for the STi v Evo, you'll pretty much find the same thing, except there is a larger belief that the Evo handles better than the STi. 1/4 mile, which neither car is really made for, the STi takes it. Until the Evo is modded, usually an STi will take most straight line categories. Modding is hands down easier on an Evo, but not due to the iron block as some persist in stating. It's due to the much longer history it has. Give the STi block 10 years on the market and then we can talk apples to apples.
    As with the 350Z, my personal experience against Evo's, both modded and stock, has been zero losses so far, but I'm sure that will change eventually. Now..lets hope this thread doesn't deviate to an Evo v STi tangent. The above are merely my opinions, and I've been known to be wrong.
    Almost. I came here because I am considering buying an STI as my DD. I will keep the Z because I love it.
    The STI certainly has some appeal. I really want to drive it but haven't had the opportunity yet. I actually tried to get there today but the delaer was closed

Banned

IT"S SUNDAY!!!!

Of course there closed.. dork!

Quote Originally Posted by supersuby
    Of course there closed.. dork!
    For christs sakes Grow up!

Clue: This isn't the backwoods where you live. Most of the dealerships are opened around here, even on Sundays. This one happened to be closed today.

Is the average age on this site 15 ? My children act more mature then a lot of you guys.

FYI: they're not there, or even their

um.. didnt i say this thread was to be closed???
    CLOSED[SIZE=7]
    LISC #1