I got SPANKED!!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on I got SPANKED!!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Cruising down the freeway at around 70mph or so I notice a very large mid 80s pea green wood panneled ...

I got SPANKED!!!

Cruising down the freeway at around 70mph or so I notice a very large mid 80s pea green wood panneled station wagon pull up next to me. The paint was nice and the big ol' chrome hub caps had that typical wobble to them them. The two middle aged gentlemen in the car seemed nice, so I smiled and waved.

They gave me a thumbs up, which I thought was kinda cool, then the passenger motioned that they wanted to get some. the car motored ahead slightly as the driver got on it. I giggled and droped down to third smoothly. I nodded, smiled and flattened it, almost instantly they were in my rearview mirror.

Then the fun started....... This old pannel wagon pounced by me like I was standing still, as he passed I noticed the two small pipes tucked neatly under the stock bumper and the extra wide rear wheels. they didnt stick out and had the factory hub caps. about 3 car lengths ahead of me he shifted, I know this due to the pop of flame from each exhaust.

Funnyest thing I have even seen in my life, I laughed my arse off for the next 2 exits...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Now that's a sleeper

Theres a really old POS car around here on the weekends that kills almost anything on the road. It smokes its tires in 2nd
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

oh good... i'm not alone LOL

Sleepers rule!

My plan one day is to build a 95ish Buick Roadmaster (maybe even a wagon, or even an Estate Wagon - the woodie treatment) with an all-forged LT1 and twin turbos. It could easily make tons of HP, like 800+, and stay stock-looking on the outside. Some mini-tubs would let you fit tires like 330 wide without sticking out -- until you see them from behind.

My Legacy will stay stockish-looking too. It'll be packing a FP Green but you won't know it till it's too late
    John M
    2000 Lincoln Continental - slow DD with the DOHC 4.6 and a Superchips tune
    1992 Lexus SC400 - slow resto project
    2005 Legacy GT Limited - SOLD Feb 2011 - Forged internals, FP HTA Green @ 22 psi.

I Support ClubWRX
    I've been keeping my eyes out for a late 70's early 80's Malibu wagon to turn into a sleeper

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    I've been keeping my eyes out for a late 70's early 80's Malibu wagon to turn into a sleeper
    ^^best sleepers!! perfect. just not puk green.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.