WRX vs Moron in a IS300

This is a discussion on WRX vs Moron in a IS300 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; This is almost not worth posting but the fact that this guy thought he was tough sh*t is worth my ...

WRX vs Moron in a IS300

This is almost not worth posting but the fact that this guy thought he was tough sh*t is worth my trouble. So, I'm driving to get some food w/ my friends and unfortunately I was volunteered to drive... all 4 of those punks. Anyways, I'm cruising down the street and this IS300 starts pacing me. I don't even really notice him until he obviously downshifts and takes off, I'm not biting because I have a packed car and his car is stock. This guy in the IS300 doesn't let up... he slows back down and paces me again and does the same crap. Of course all my passengers are egging me on to just race the fool.

After driving a few more blocks we end up hitting a red light so finally I give in and throw the guy a few revs. I look over and see that it's a younger guy with two girls in the car (don't worry, they weren't cute). The girl in the front seat looks over at me and I can tell she's pissed at her driver. Then the guy decides to lurch his car, I guess to show me that he's ready to annihilate me. The funniest thing about it was when he lurched the car the girl in the back seat must've not had her seatbelt on because she flew into the back of his seat, ouch! and then she slapped him in the back of the head I was seriously cracking up when that happened.

Now to the boring part... Light finally turns green and I launch like crap because of the 4 extra passengers but I still jump out to over a car immediately. I wind out 1st and half of 2nd and take it to about 55mph with him about two cars back. I hit the brakes to let him know I'm done. Of course he turns off at the next light. That guy seriously thought he was some hot sh*t, trying to show off to his lady friends. What a waste of gas... but seeing that girl fly into the back of his seat and slap him up-side his head was HILARIOUS !!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Owned.

WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 03WREX
    Now to the boring part...

13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

I actually had an encounter with an IS driver as well. I was sitting at the light minding my own. We were both turning right and I'm on the farther lane. Light turns and I go normally, but he decides he was going to my lane. I had no choice but to go. He was a little pissed off that I wasn't willing to get hit and gives me the birdie. So we hit the next light and I just smiled at him, gave his girl a wink and a point . Maybe he thought all left lanes are Lexus lanes and he owns it.