WRX vx Camero SS - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on WRX vx Camero SS within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Thanx for the input guys. One last question, will his car be reliable?? He's on stock engine internals,wheels, tranny, all ...

will his car break down?

Thanx for the input guys. One last question, will his car be reliable??
    He's on stock engine internals,wheels, tranny, all else.

Will his car be reliable? Or will he be able to race 24/7???

any input??
    Meng Hang

Ogura Corporation (US Headquarters) Chesterfield Township, MI
    Network System Administrator, IT Supervisor
    Black WRX 2002, ...with 18G with Stock IC.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Utec w/ 18G will get you the power to beat him, along with all of the other supporting mods
    LISC #1
    05 STi - 300whp 331wtq 1/4 - 12.7 @107.4 (SOLD)
    06 Evo IX 370whp 386wtq (Under Construction)

Quote Originally Posted by MengHang

any input??
    I had an LS-1, there's plenty more reliable power in that 350. The power he's making is porbably from exhaust, cam, intake, and tuning. The LS1's respond exceptionally well to bolt on's. With a good set of aftermarket cylinder heads, the car will spin 400whp all day long.
    2008 Evo X GSR. Custom tuned, Works panel filter, Intercooler pipe upgrade, TBE.

Quote Originally Posted by MengHang

any input??
    The car itself is not the most reliable, lots of little stuff goes wrong, but no, that extra power will not make it anymore "less" reliable. The car built to be modded!
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by STiguy
    Utec w/ 18G will get you the power to beat him, along with all of the other supporting mods
    eh, I dont know. From a dig, with a REALLY good tune on the wrx it MIGHT have a chance upto 60mph or so, but I dont see the SS having a problem passing it after 80mph or so... and from a roll, forget about it. 18G w/ utec and supporting mods are good for lets say 315whp with a really good tune. He is still lagging behind, and that awd launch advantage will only lasts for so long..... a 400whp SS should be running VERY low 12's and even 11's. 18G and utec will have a lot of trouble attaining this, especially on the stock trans and block.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    eh, I dont know. From a dig, with a REALLY good tune on the wrx it MIGHT have a chance upto 60mph or so, but I dont see the SS having a problem passing it after 80mph or so... and from a roll, forget about it. 18G w/ utec and supporting mods are good for lets say 315whp with a really good tune. He is still lagging behind, and that awd launch advantage will only lasts for so long..... a 400whp SS should be running VERY low 12's and even 11's. 18G and utec will have a lot of trouble attaining this, especially on the stock trans and block.

a decent pump tune on a 18G will net easily 315whp and a c16 tune should be in the neighborhood of 350whp without pushing it. One of the GRD boys ran a 12.2 on stock blocked wagon w/18g. So driver/ tune dependant it could run anywhere from deep 12's to high 17's. I'd like to see what some of the PR boys can do with em to be honest, if they're putting vf39's in the high 11's they should rock even more on 18g's.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.