Cobb 2.5 disgraces man infront of dealer
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Cobb 2.5 disgraces man infront of dealer within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I know it is mean picking on Celica Gt-s but when this guy came reving up to me he had ...

Cobb 2.5 disgraces man infront of dealer

I know it is mean picking on Celica Gt-s but when this guy came reving up to me he had dealer plates on it and it looked like a test drive (near the toyo dealership) I had to lay the smack down. This guy thought the car he was driving was the swiss cheese to my potatoes. We were going about 40 mph and he slams it. My passanger flips the bird and I slam it, I put about 4 cars on him all while he has a dumb look on his face. I get to about 110 before I have to slow down to stop at the light. He of coursed turned asap.I infer that he prolly will not be buying that car. haha

Sorry for the lame kill, but there is nothing this time of year, and we need more stories.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

thats the kind of situation where i wish i had a camera mounted in my rearview with a zoom on it...just to get to see the look on the guys face. I love when people underestimate the wrx (or just plain dont know what it is) and act like your stupid fro trying to race them in your "4 door ricer with a big hoodscoop".

I Support ClubWRX

That's the only way to edumucate 'em!
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCity_WRX
    I This guy thought the car he was driving was the swiss cheese to my potatoes.

what a great line

Quote Originally Posted by phatboy00
    what a great line
    i was laughing when i read that
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Haha, nice one.

Someone did this to me recently in a Mazda 6, only it was from a dead stop (though I didn't launch it.) I could see the guy and the sales man talking and the sales guy kept peeking over. I knew something was up because the guy practically crept into the intersection before the light changed. Poor guy, kind of felt bad afterwards...for like 2 seconds.
    2005 Aspen White STi

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalfiend
    Haha, nice one.

Someone did this to me recently in a Mazda 6, only it was from a dead stop (though I didn't launch it.) I could see the guy and the sales man talking and the sales guy kept peeking over. I knew something was up because the guy practically crept into the intersection before the light changed. Poor guy, kind of felt bad afterwards...for like 2 seconds.
    Mazda 6 vs STi. That salesman should have known better. I would have did the same thing, lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCity_WRX
    Mazda 6 vs STi. That salesman should have known better. I would have did the same thing, lmao.
    The whole time the guy was inching forward I kept telling myself to just let it go, but I love stop light fun (95% of the time just against myself) and I hate when people creep into the intersection like that.

I honestly think people don't know just how capable the WRX (especially Cobb 2.5) and STi are from a stop. They probably look at my huge wing and just think I blew all my allowance on it or something (and no, I'm 28 and a consultant .) Still, you would think the nice exhaust, massive brakes, and scoop would kind of hint at something more.

I can only imagine how deceiving a cobb 2.5 must be, especially people that know WRXs and think it's mostly stock and want to pick on it from a roll. Must be a big let down for them when you zoom away.
    2005 Aspen White STi

Yea mine is even worse. No wing, debadged, stealth back, stock tires, Yoko racing front wheels, and a drop. A WRX sleeper.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.