Alright guys....do your homework
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Alright guys....do your homework within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; It's been like 3 weeks of nothing on this part of the board. It's 5:14 Pacific time and I will ...

J-H

Alright guys....do your homework

It's been like 3 weeks of nothing on this part of the board.

It's 5:14 Pacific time and I will leave work in 16 minutes. I will report back with a kill story tomorrow @ 8:35am Pacific Time.

I am wondering who will join me and bring this part of the forum back to life.

Not encouraging racing, just come back with some good stories specially those with 300awhp +

Talk to you guys tomorrow.....

My car sounds like a LIGER.......ERZ + SPT = LOUD......pretty much one of my favorite sounds.....

JH

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

YAY make us proud .
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

I Support ClubWRX
    It's kind of tough to post when there aren't a lot of challenges out there. Lets see...DSM, slightly boosted, late model fox body GT, Chrysler 300 C, Lexus somthing or other (they are all starting to look the same), Merc C class, Merc S class, couple of lowered honda's, loads of kids in neon, etc. I get "kills" every week, but nothing to write home about. Over the past quarter, the only exciting ones were an S4 wagon, M3 E46, and the infamoust Bentley GT. Now that...that was worth writing about!!
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

The weather is really crappy throughout much of the country, I think that plays a roll.. this forum blows up during the summer.

eh, I will see what I can do tomorrow
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Yea, If it ever stops snowing, maybe I could find a run. It's been real slow.

Hello spring
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

Quote Originally Posted by TurboWill
    Hello spring
    I am waiting for spring like a freshman in college waits to lose his virginity!
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

no sh!t man... i cant even floor it on the salty crap on the road... This VQ really has way way too much torque for a Front drive sedan... its almost comical. But i cant complain. The duration of the burnout is into second gear from a stomp. Earlier this week i saw this civic with rims and blue lights pull up behind me... throwing a couple revs... As i left the Red light, i enshrouded his car in Turanza smoke, and at the next light instead of getting next to me, he stayed behind... So cold weather helps generate giggles.

meanwhile i start shopping for sticky tires... DTR you got any ideas for tires that might "hook up" .... or try to. no drag radials in my size.
    2011 SWP 5 door WRX LIMITED

Wheater

This wheater is the reason this area has been slow. Here in Cali its rained like never before!! Can't wait till it drys up!!
    Stg. 0
    -380hp & 437lbs-
    No NOS

ok, here's my first contribution to wrx vs. the world... Stage 2 WRX vs. SR20DET 240sx

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

I've had one race this year.....one. They're few and far in between so if I get one i'll post it.

J-H
    Alright, 8:35 am PT

On my way to a car meet I "found" a Mustang Saleen. It had a 281 badge on it.

I followed him for like 10 miles (we were going the same direction ). Unfortunately nothing happened...I am dissappointed....It came down to little bursts of speed, but no actual run. I am sure I would've had my a$$ handed to me but I tried....

"A" for effort although I did not complete my own homework....oh well, I guess the rain is slowing this kill section down...BUT, there has been a couple of stories posted, so I guess other people did do their homework...LOL

My car sounds like a LIGER.......ERZ + SPT = LOUD......pretty much one of my favorite sounds.....

JH

uke
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzioblack44
    meanwhile i start shopping for sticky tires... DTR you got any ideas for tires that might "hook up" .... or try to. no drag radials in my size.
    I got BFG Traction T/A's. Good all season tire that really sticks on dry pavement. I love them.

really has way way too much torque for a Front drive sedan... its almost comical.
    I know the feeling
    06 GTO - yeah, it's pretty quick
    Grand Prix GTP-gone

I Support ClubWRX
    I toll-booth raced a Durango with my buddies Kia Spectra last weekend and won up to 65 w00t!!!

Hmmm, lots of Jersey and PA guys I'll have the truck back on the road in a couple weeks and I'll be looking to get some runs in. Any takers?
    '02 Dakota 5.9 R/T
    Intercooled Novi-2K

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by bad360rt
    Hmmm, lots of Jersey and PA guys I'll have the truck back on the road in a couple weeks and I'll be looking to get some runs in. Any takers?
    I think my Saturn can take ya....

(Beware, it's a DOHC)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast