Alright guys....do your homework - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Alright guys....do your homework within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Trainrex lol i ment to say 3 way race lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex

lol i ment to say 3 way race lol
    03silver wrx fpgreen stg4FMIC+272,272 cams++

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by bad360rt
    That would be sweet. The only vid I have of my truck is of me running 12.2 in Houston last October. It's on my dragtruk site:

http://www.dragtruk.com/PICS/KECEE245JCKM3.avi
    very nice! How much does that thing weigh?
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

Quote Originally Posted by MidKnight
    I'm in the proccess of trying to acquire a reasonably priced digital video camera.... I will definitely take some video if I can!
    While you're at it, try acquiring some torque to go with that HP.....

oh yeah, I went there

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Timdog1650
    While you're at it, try acquiring some torque to go with that HP.....

oh yeah, I went there
    So how many pieces is your car in these days??

Zing!!
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

So how many pieces is your car in these days??

Zing!!
    oooh, that hurts Steve, really...it does.

Don't worry, I'll have a few surprises of my own when the car's done......6 surprises to be exact, all of them syncromeshed together

Quote Originally Posted by bad360rt
    That would be sweet. The only vid I have of my truck is of me running 12.2 in Houston last October. It's on my dragtruk site:

http://www.dragtruk.com/PICS/KECEE245JCKM3.avi

Holy trap speed!

now thats a fast truck!
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Timdog1650
    oooh, that hurts Steve, really...it does.

Don't worry, I'll have a few surprises of my own when the car's done......6 surprises to be exact, all of them syncromeshed together
    I'm excited for you. I hate you, but I'm excited regardless! I'll probably be going the same route when my 5-speed explodes. I don't think the twin carbon clutch I just ordered is gonna keep my current setup happy for very long
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno

very nice! How much does that thing weigh?
    Thanks! I haven't weighed it yet, but I run with the tonneau/tailgate on, so I'm probably around 4K lbs with me in it, maybe a bit more. Gonna try to trim some weight off the truck this year, starting with a full set of Bogarts
    '02 Dakota 5.9 R/T
    Intercooled Novi-2K

Quote Originally Posted by hellafastWRX
    Holy trap speed!

now thats a fast truck!
    Thanks! Ported 2.02 heads and the Paxton Novi-2000 make for some pretty decent top end. And I only cut mid 1.7 60's, gonna do a 3600 stall this year and see if I can't get that down into the 1.6's
    '02 Dakota 5.9 R/T
    Intercooled Novi-2K

Quote Originally Posted by J-H
    It's been like 3 weeks of nothing on this part of the board.

It's 5:14 Pacific time and I will leave work in 16 minutes. I will report back with a kill story tomorrow @ 8:35am Pacific Time.

I am wondering who will join me and bring this part of the forum back to life.

Not encouraging racing, just come back with some good stories specially those with 300awhp +

Talk to you guys tomorrow.....

i would pitch in, but the weather stinks up here right now... Plus I don't feel comfortable engaging in pissing contests with snow tires
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

Ok so I can contribute. Now keep in mind this was intense. I barely raced a TrailBlazer. Oh yea thats right, your're thinking I couldnt have possibly won, but I guess in the end I was the better driver.

Anyway it went something like this. Im at a light where it is 3 lanes wide and goes to one just on the other side of the intersection. The far left is for left turns only, the right two are for going straight but it is common courtesy to give the far right lane to the people making the right on red. So I am the only car at the light and I glance in the mirror and this black TrailBlazer gets my attention. Hes not slowing down and the light is about to turn green and he dives to the right lane to pass me. Nothing major, I just reved to about 3k and slipped it out. I didnt even break 5.5k and wasnt under full throttle and he was a couple lengths behind me. Now the speed limit is 35 so I just cruise at 40. He gets a couple feet from my bumper and cuts to the opposite side of the road where oncoming traffic is about to enter the picture. The road after this is narrow and twisty and I like to have fun but after this move I realized he was obviously insane and not in the right mind to be driving, so I didnt pursue the issue. I ended up getting around im at the next light anyway cause he tried to weave through two lane traffic and got stuck. Patience is a virtue.
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

"Days get shorter, nights get longer, snow gets deeper, life gets better."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.