*Video* Nitrous Prelude VS WRX - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on *Video* Nitrous Prelude VS WRX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; dude, not all cars with Nitrous will be able to beat our WRXs... in fact, i have a video of ...

dude, not all cars with Nitrous will be able to beat our WRXs... in fact, i have a video of my WRX beaten a VR6 golf with a 100 shot from 0 to 110.... he pulled hard past 110, but most 1/4 miles end around 102 or so. but i dont know.... its just my 2 cents, you know.
    anyhow, that woordie guy has a great camera man... and just race him from a stand still next time.
    '05 CGM Subaru Impreza WRX Mods
    '02 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX (sold)
    '94 Subaru Legacy Wagon L (daily)
    '90 Toyota Supra Turbo

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by AzNuGn
    my bad wombat......
    i guess i didnt read the rest of the post
    i was kind of reacting to what "influx" said on the first reply
    got me kind of mad
    cool at least you're not immature

down here WRX's have a nick name of "the poor mans porche"
    some people use it to heap $hit on them but I think it's a
    complement kinda cool I think

Thanks for the w0rds of wisdom wombat... heh.... oh and whoever said I had a good camera man.. he read that and said 'kick ass'

Actually the only reason I raced a WRX is because I posted a 'who do you wanna see me run' thread and the WRX popped up like 5 times-- just giving the 'fans' what they want.

I respect any car that deserves it, I actually like the rex (other than those ESE headlights )

Originally posted by SpeedRacerWRX02
    loosing 2 seconds or so on a 1/4 time from stock isn't bad....just thnk out cars would be low 12s loosing 2seconds....
    Slight difference between the 2 seconds from 16 to 14 and the 2 seconds from 14 to 12. I'd be far more impressed with someone who took 2 seconds off a 14 second car than off a 16 second car.
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

wow..a honda with a 65 shot.. beats a stock wrx and they're all jumping for joy. Nothing to write home about. Maybe someone should disconnect their nnnaawwwzzzz and take the wind out of their sails and the smirks off their faces...
    Last edited by SoLiDbReAkZ; 10-04-2002 at 10:56 AM.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

so w0rdie when can we race
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

this thread came back from the dead lol
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

Originally posted by SoLiDbReAkZ
    wow..a honda with a 65 shot.. beats a stock wrx and they're all jumping for joy. Nothing to write home about. Maybe someone should disconnect their nnnaawwwzzzz and take the wind out of their sails and the smirks off their faces...
    By that same logic, how well do you think your car would do against a lude if you unbolted the turbo?

so w0rdie when can we race
    Sure drive down.

Originally posted by w0rdie

Sure drive down.
    u gunna be my tour guide and give me a place to stay hehe
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

By that same logic, how well do you think your car would do against a lude if you unbolted the turbo?
    The difference would be that our car came from the factory with a turbo.

u gunna be my tour guide and give me a place to stay hehe
    You drive that far-- sure... lol I'll even bring the girls.

(you guys can say what you want about how I looked in the videos, my 'look' isn't to impress WRX guys, ... chicks dig how I look-- and they DO.)

About the turbo being bolted on from the factory... again using your logic.. would you ever say to someone 'take off your intake then lets race and see what happens' its the same principal.
    Last edited by wrxinthehouse; 10-05-2002 at 09:10 AM.

w0rdie if your bringing the women i might have to take you up on that hahaha....not now maybe in the spring or somthing.....but as to the other topic street racing is never fair.....someone always has an advantage
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

yeah..but my car came out of the factory in Japan with a turbo (good point wrxinthehouse). Whatever... it's cool that you beat out a rex. It's just funny that everyone on that thread was patting you on the back so much. Besides.... you're most likely a better driver than the guy in the rex anyway. Remember...

It's not the car, it's the driver...

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Originally posted by SoLiDbReAkZ

yeah..but my car came out of the factory in Japan with a turbo (good point wrxinthehouse). Whatever... it's cool that you beat out a rex. It's just funny that everyone on that thread was patting you on the back so much. Besides.... you're most likely a better driver than the guy in the rex anyway. Remember...

It's not the car, it's the driver...

Then why didn't they name the mag. just 'Driver'

j/k...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.