1st kill in the STI w/ temp tags - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 1st kill in the STI w/ temp tags within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by BigRich I ran across a website a while ago that had just about any car you could ...

Quote Originally Posted by BigRich
    I ran across a website a while ago that had just about any car you could ever image listed along with its respective performance specs (0-60, 1/4 mile time, etc...). Does anyone have that URL?

-- Rich
    you are probably referring to car-stats.com
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by subaru_crazy
    hmm I ran into a z28 on a stop sign, i got on his ass and and stayed there hoping he would get the point, indeed he did and black puff of smoke blew from his tailpipes and to his surprise i was still on his ass so he punched it some more(another puff of black smoke) and so did I, he was just not getting away from me at all. I don't know anything about what they have and what year it was but it was definatley a z28 and they aren't that impressive. At the next light i got next to him and proceeded to launch and he didn't bite then so I just kept on going, oh well i think he got scared lol. Once before that I ran a silver z28 and was able to beat him to 80 mph before having to stop, and the driver told me that it was one of the V6, but as I later learned they didn't make v6 in them. Anyways don't flame me but I am clueless about american muscle cars and I do not care, I just like to put the smack down on them (once in a while).
    z28's are pretty impressive if you're talking about quarter mile racing. With decent wheels a cam exhaust work they're dragging heavily modded suby's around like nothing. Lettem squeeze on top of that and

Heads and cam work on LS1's are huge. Thats engine becomes a beast with that kind of work done.

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    you are probably referring to car-stats.com
    Good site. But I found the one I was talking about. It lists just about everyone on one page.

http://www.albeedigital.com/supercou...0-60times.html

-- Rich

Quote Originally Posted by BigRich
    Good site. But I found the one I was talking about. It lists just about everyone on one page.

http://www.albeedigital.com/supercou...0-60times.html

-- Rich
    thats a decent site, but it lacks trap speeds and is missing several cars, and specific years of cars. I think car-stats.com is a more reliable source
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12