1st kill in the STI w/ temp tags - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 1st kill in the STI w/ temp tags within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by BigRich I ran across a website a while ago that had just about any car you could ...

Quote Originally Posted by BigRich
    I ran across a website a while ago that had just about any car you could ever image listed along with its respective performance specs (0-60, 1/4 mile time, etc...). Does anyone have that URL?

-- Rich
    you are probably referring to car-stats.com
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by subaru_crazy
    hmm I ran into a z28 on a stop sign, i got on his ass and and stayed there hoping he would get the point, indeed he did and black puff of smoke blew from his tailpipes and to his surprise i was still on his ass so he punched it some more(another puff of black smoke) and so did I, he was just not getting away from me at all. I don't know anything about what they have and what year it was but it was definatley a z28 and they aren't that impressive. At the next light i got next to him and proceeded to launch and he didn't bite then so I just kept on going, oh well i think he got scared lol. Once before that I ran a silver z28 and was able to beat him to 80 mph before having to stop, and the driver told me that it was one of the V6, but as I later learned they didn't make v6 in them. Anyways don't flame me but I am clueless about american muscle cars and I do not care, I just like to put the smack down on them (once in a while).
    z28's are pretty impressive if you're talking about quarter mile racing. With decent wheels a cam exhaust work they're dragging heavily modded suby's around like nothing. Lettem squeeze on top of that and

Heads and cam work on LS1's are huge. Thats engine becomes a beast with that kind of work done.

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    you are probably referring to car-stats.com
    Good site. But I found the one I was talking about. It lists just about everyone on one page.

http://www.albeedigital.com/supercou...0-60times.html

-- Rich

Quote Originally Posted by BigRich
    Good site. But I found the one I was talking about. It lists just about everyone on one page.

http://www.albeedigital.com/supercou...0-60times.html

-- Rich
    thats a decent site, but it lacks trap speeds and is missing several cars, and specific years of cars. I think car-stats.com is a more reliable source
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.