*snicker* Stock Cayenne Tries to Hang
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on *snicker* Stock Cayenne Tries to Hang within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Brief spec overview of a stock Porsche Cayenne (not S or Turbo): 3.2L 247 hp V6, ~4000 lbs. So I'm ...

*snicker* Stock Cayenne Tries to Hang

Brief spec overview of a stock Porsche Cayenne (not S or Turbo): 3.2L 247 hp V6, ~4000 lbs.

So I'm driving down Kelly Drive the other day headed back home from work when I see an SUV driving mighty spirited behind me...as it got closer I noticed it was a Porsche Cayenne. I'm just minding my own business here, going 45 mph on this road and taking it easy, but the douchebag has the nerve to tailgate the hell out of me. Okay, now I'm mad. Drop it to third, boost away, I walk away from this dude by 3 car lengths and shut down at like 75...he STILL wants a piece! Luckily we line up next to each other ar Midvale Blvd...green light hits, I get my 3500 rpm launch perfectly and I jump to an instant 1.5 - 2 car length lead. I keep shifting all the way to 90 mph and shut down, as I had to turn off...customary fly-by, of course, from the Cayenne.

Nice spirited driving, definitely a nice break from the monotonous commute. Good thing it wasn't a Turbo or my ass would've been grass lol

slim...
    2003 Subaru Impreza WRX (AP Stage 2)
    Midnight Black, weathered and beaten thanks to the wonderful citizens of Philadelphia, PA

2005 Honda S2000
    Silverstone Metallic Exterior, Red/Black Interior, a shifter made in heaven

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

WRX
    3500 launch? Do you have an auto?
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

you launch at 3500....?

Was this car silver? If so, I think I had the same idiot on my tail yesterday around 8:00 in the evening right by the Art Museum. Saw the HID's on my ass while I was on Kelly so I gunned it to try and get a little space. Jack ass floored it but couldn't keep up (4-5 car lengths). The next light quickly turned yellow so I stopped and the idiot almost rear ended me. I figured I might as well let this moron go by so I gunned it off the green and as soon as there was enough space for him to pass, I let up and sure enough, he does a sour kraut flyby and I looked for the S or Turbo emblem but nothing. Looks like you pissed this guy off and he tried to take it out on me.

Quote Originally Posted by 2THFXR
    Was this car silver? If so, I think I had the same idiot on my tail yesterday around 8:00 in the evening right by the Art Museum. Saw the HID's on my ass while I was on Kelly so I gunned it to try and get a little space. Jack ass floored it but couldn't keep up (4-5 car lengths). The next light quickly turned yellow so I stopped and the idiot almost rear ended me. I figured I might as well let this moron go by so I gunned it off the green and as soon as there was enough space for him to pass, I let up and sure enough, he does a sour kraut flyby and I looked for the S or Turbo emblem but nothing. Looks like you pissed this guy off and he tried to take it out on me.
    hahaha! SOunds like the guy's on the warpath now! Keep an eye on the rearview at all times!
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.