VTEC Rulez!!! - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on VTEC Rulez!!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; 1) I dont see the big deal. The car may not be a 13sec car, but I am sure its ...

1) I dont see the big deal. The car may not be a 13sec car, but I am sure its fairly "quick"

2) yes the "hella fast" sounded ridiculous.

3) anyone ever think that these are younger kids in highschool? When I first got my license I drove around my moms 99' GrandPrix SE. Its a solid mid - low 16sec car, but when I would floor it I thought it was fast as hell.
    Then I bought my maxima and ran mid 14's and got a new sense of what speed was.
    THen I bought my wrx and ran mid 13's and got another new sense of what speed was...
    but, you if these kids are younger, I see no reason why you have to dog on their 15sec civic. Its no wrx power, but its not slow either.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Bah, they deserve to be made fun of. It's part of growing up...acting like idiots and having older people laugh at you in disgust.

Ostrich patties > VTEC(H)
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Mad VTec HELLAAA fasTTTTT!

Come on, it's good clean fun. It's not like he rolled up to a Supra or a Skyline and started throwing out mad vtec gang signs. I'm sure he can people in his HP class so let a guy have his fun!

tHerES gOnNNA bE SUm hARd core DrAMA uP iN ThIS heA pieCE YO!

Mad Tyte Vtec Powa Yo!

Also will the real Hellfast please stand up,,,,*****!
    If you can't run fairly from a dig, take your rolls back to the bakery.

Goin OLD ScHoOl with "VTEC"....BIATCHES!!!!

I can remember when I was in highschool and that car was the fastest anyone drove to school, good times, good times.

HAAAAAAA GAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA. Shoot that's pretty funny, I can burnout in my mirage easily, I can even do it facing down hill too and thats harder than on a flat surface. Shouldn't fwd cars burn out relatively easily anyways? haha weeeeeeeeeeee oh man I can't get over all those people holding his car so he could do a burnout .
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Sure it's funny to point and laugh at them, but some of my favorite memories are from high school screwing around with slow cars. Of course I never made a video about how I was hella fast.

Plenty of rally/trespassing/criminal mischief videos though.
    Last edited by 240kph; 02-23-2005 at 01:27 AM.
    - Steve -
    black 05 wagon/shaved emblems/25% tint/no drl/2.2k
    XPT stage 2/no silencer/K&N filter/Vishnu up/Helix dp/Espelir JGT500 catback
    05 STi 6mt/ACT street clutch/STi short shifter/black Prodrive knob/Group N tranny mount/auto ds/3.90 r160
    sedan rear sway/17x7 gold OZ Superleggeras/black stockers

Brings back memories of when I was in high school. I thought my 97 Interpid 3.5L was the @#$! Until I got burned by a civic hatch turbo. I was like what the @#$! Thats when I learned what four cylinder turboed cars can do. I fell in love with turbo.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

i was told the v in vtec was stood for the female genitalia, am i correct?

nah, vtec ain't bad

Yeah it was the "man VTEC is hella fast yo!!!!!111" that did me in. I think he was sprayin though. He went from 30 to 35 mph in like 10 seconds.

Anyway, my wife had a civic ex and I never exclaimed while driving it.. She now has an altima 3.5se and that thing is quick but not hella fast by any means.

Its all in fun though and no disrespect to all those boasting VTEC on this board.
    04 Cayenne Red XT....b1tch.
    Cobb Stage 2 Protune on the way....
    Kartboy SS
    bling free since 1975

This Video reminded me of a funny link.....enjoy

http://www.oneishy.com/mirrored/honduh.php

I have to get me one of dem vtecs.
    96 Honda Integra Type R
    97 Jeep Grand Cherokee (DD)
    02 Subaru WRX (sold)
    www.HirevImports.com
    Brandon@HiRevImports.com

great video

was that dude holding down the trunk while they were doing the burnout?

normally this would be fine......but in a civic?

k&n, sti-hoodscoop, engine mounts, & tranny mount, blitz dtt, catless up-pipe, samco ic hose, greddy CC, cusco f/r swaybars, gutted midpipe, oil cooler, prodrive exhaust & f/r replica sti strut tower bar, gunmetal rota tarmac, goodridge ss lines, p'n'p exhaust manifold

deny the fly-by

Check out turbod16.com theyve got some nice setups. I was going that route till i bought the rex
    04 WRX
    14.1@94 Mods: TBE 90octane

eh... vtec

after 2000 miles, ill tell ya driving a variable intake and valve motor (VQ30DE) is way way superior to vtec.

torque everywhere.
    2011 SWP 5 door WRX LIMITED

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.