Totalled my car..... - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Totalled my car..... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; That women in the TL needs to be shot. What the f*k is she expecting when she stops in the ...

That women in the TL needs to be shot. What the f*k is she expecting when she stops in the middle of the road like that? Does she not think that other people will be having the same trouble and the fact that they won't see her at a dead stop? ARGH!

I can be more understandable with the truck. Your car can brake a lot better than he can and who knows what kinda of driving condition he was in. That goes to the van that splashed you. Not sure if it was intentional.

But that women needs to be beaten then shot for destroying your beautiful rex due to her stupidity.
    07 RDX

04 STI: SOLD
    02 4eat Cobb Stg 2 WRX Wagon: Wife's

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

That really sucks. I hope you get a new white Sti. Good luck.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

test drove the new sti today. damn its fast, going back tomorrow to make the deal. The volk wheels were sold to my cousin for 400. i told him about the offers online so he offered 400 . had to take it. sorry, i still have some parts available. if you see any from the pictures that you would like PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by pinoymcflurry
    test drove the new sti today. damn its fast, going back tomorrow to make the deal. The volk wheels were sold to my cousin for 400. i told him about the offers online so he offered 400 . had to take it. sorry, i still have some parts available. if you see any from the pictures that you would like PM me.
    so after all i think you can be pretty happy, you're able to upgrade to STi
    Straights are for fast cars...
    Turns are for fast drivers...
    Colin McRae

My PHOTOGRAPHY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.