WRX Vs. All motor hatch civic - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on WRX Vs. All motor hatch civic within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Most of the ones I've seen run 15s and 14s, with a few just a little faster. Bolt-on Mustang GTs ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Most of the ones I've seen run 15s and 14s, with a few just a little faster. Bolt-on Mustang GTs were owning the crap out of the N/A and FI Honda (just one Civic w/ turbo) crew last time at the track. There are some fast ones out there, but I think typically even with mods they aren't that fast. Just fast enough to give a stock or lightly modded WRX a nice run.

Still my favorites are the H22 swaps...those move.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Integra96

Still my favorites are the H22 swaps...those move.
    yeah those are nice. They offer a lot more torque over other swaps such as ls/vtec and b18C1, built B16, etc....
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Back in about 97 I had a stock 3000GT VR-4. I thought I was king of the road till an all motor CRX with an engin swap handed me my ass

Keith
    Miss the wifes WRX, but love my Ralliart!

Quote Originally Posted by Fourdoor
    Back in about 97 I had a stock 3000GT VR-4. I thought I was king of the road till an all motor CRX with an engin swap handed me my ass

Keith
    hahahaha

I will never ever forget the time I went up to the street races and there were these 2 buddies, one with an SS LS1 camaro w/ intake, catback, and another dude with a WS-6 running headers, exhaust, and intake. They thought they were Gods over there with their 12sec cars talking trash to anyone they could, and excessively bragging after beating all the cars there they called "rice".
    This Filipino guys come up and compliments their car. They accept his compliment with their growing ego's and then say that his civic hatch is not even worth their gas. The filipino kid with the civic said something along the lines of "thats fine, if your afraid of losing I dont want want to force you"....

needless to say the kid raced both LS1's in his civic hatch just completely embarrased them by several car lengths. He put around 5 cars on the SS and 2-3 on the WS-6, and it was just short of a 1/4 mile so the civic didn't even get a chance to completely utilize the topend. It was one of the greatest things I have seen to date. Me and my friends still talk about it.
    civic hatch was nice. Clean and subtle with a set of 16" wheels, lowered, and a very subtle body kit. Under the hood he was rocking a built B18C1 w/ turbo and just about every bolt on imaginable, and a build GSR trans.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    hahahaha

I will never ever forget the time I went up to the street races and there were these 2 buddies, one with an SS LS1 camaro w/ intake, catback, and another dude with a WS-6 running headers, exhaust, and intake. They thought they were Gods over there with their 12sec cars talking trash to anyone they could, and excessively bragging after beating all the cars there they called "rice".
    This Filipino guys come up and compliments their car. They accept his compliment with their growing ego's and then say that his civic hatch is not even worth their gas. The filipino kid with the civic said something along the lines of "thats fine, if your afraid of losing I dont want want to force you"....

needless to say the kid raced both LS1's in his civic hatch just completely embarrased them by several car lengths. He put around 5 cars on the SS and 2-3 on the WS-6, and it was just short of a 1/4 mile so the civic didn't even get a chance to completely utilize the topend. It was one of the greatest things I have seen to date. Me and my friends still talk about it.
    civic hatch was nice. Clean and subtle with a set of 16" wheels, lowered, and a very subtle body kit. Under the hood he was rocking a built B18C1 w/ turbo and just about every bolt on imaginable, and a build GSR trans.
    MMMMM for every p.o.s honda theres one that'll make you go Sounds like a story for the ages, DTR.

To the original poster, good race
    99 Cutlass - gone
    01 Integra GS-R bolt-ons - gone
    04 WRX stage 2+ - gone
    06 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6 spd - gone
    08 Mercedes E350 4matic Sport - lease turned in
    10 Mazdaspeed 3 SRI/Test Pipe - Current

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    hahahaha

Yup, I wasn't a big time street racer..... just a bench racer This was from about a 60 mph roll up to 100 befor I gave up. Back then I didn't know squat and didn't even realize my car was not something you wanted to do races from a roll in

Keith
    Miss the wifes WRX, but love my Ralliart!

nice run
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

i miss my b20vtec hatckback

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.