Another 350z bites the dust - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Another 350z bites the dust within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by fastwrx135 Still not thinking before you talk, huh?? Your whole post doesn't make sense. Look at my ...

I just love what you said.

Quote Originally Posted by fastwrx135
    Still not thinking before you talk, huh?? Your whole post doesn't make sense. Look at my sig below. I had a VF22 stage 4 wrx, so don't tell me where i belong. Its a public forum right?? I posted a response to what you said and thats all. Also, you might want to invest in taking some extra english classes and work on your grammar.

I was thinking quite clearly when I proceeded to enter in the text I desired. My whole post doesn't make sense, ok if you say so . I could care less where you belong, say here as long as you like. Also telling a person to take some english classes and work on their grammar is soooooo petty and personal. Didn't hurt me with that but none the less, not nice .
    If you can't run fairly from a dig, take your rolls back to the bakery.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    balut is nasty... I'm filipina but I dont get that Sh1t
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234