Another 350z bites the dust - Page 3
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Another 350z bites the dust within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i have a stock sti but my other car is faster than your 350 tt running at 11.2 quarter mile...

i have a stock sti but my other car is faster than your 350 tt running at 11.2 quarter
    mile
    I am the mark,the spot, that bleed in your dream cuz i blew your car away for I am stigmata ............
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    My moms minivan is faster than your moms minivan

oops soory just trying to get reed of to pesky 350 fanatics any way to the 350 guys out their bring it on
    I am the mark,the spot, that bleed in your dream cuz i blew your car away for I am stigmata ............

I've got a 11.3 inch cock

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    Can we make love?
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

sure nurse integra.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    Does it look like this?

mmm balut

to brian h youre filipino

I Support ClubWRX
    Hotness.

-Integra, M.D., R.N.

"Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by sTi_gmata
    lol, brian is about as white as you can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Integra96
    Hotness.

-Integra, M.D., R.N.

nah, I think you have graduated past R.N.
    I elect you to integra: B.S.N.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by sTi_gmata
    negative, I just know good food.

Ha ha ha, this is great. Didn't know that my first Z kill would make this thread take off. At first I didn't like the new look of the Z, but now I'm getting used to the way they look.... in my rear view mirror.
    TINA..... come eat your ham!!!

04 white wrx wagon stage 2.5

Quote Originally Posted by Techie
    Think before you talk huh....let me give you a heads up....

This is a W-R-X forum and not a 350Z forum and the same rules rules apply that apply over there. Want a hint....If you don't like it here, don't visit here (a post from your the mod over there).

It seems that Nissan community doesn't like it when we post about their "supercar" which everyone thinks is unstopable.

Let me clue you guys (350z owners), Racing from a 70mph roll is not racing.....it's speeding! When you go to the track, do they have a special 350Z track made just for you? You know a track with 1/4 mile to get a rolling start and a another 1/4 mile after that for your run?

Whoever you friend is that ran a 13.30, Ok so he ran a 13.30. Now it seems because of all the talk about it, people feel that they can run the same times also. That 350 I went up against wouldn't have been a big deal execpt that he was a sore loser and the fact he kept quoating the 350Z web board.

Also I'm a fanboy, let me dispell that comment.....
    1. I don't own a STI (WOW I guess that means all 350Zs can beat me now)
    2. A STOCK wrx is slow and will lose to a 350Z (a revelation)
    3. Rolls are for Bakeries and Fat Chicks! (deal with it)

I think it was the 350Z board that came up with the comment "Take a away the awd and you have a low 14sec car". Hey if you can't run what you brought, don't whine about it. Pick and choose your fights, not every scoobie is going to be stock.

If a 350Z feels that they can beat a WRX/STI from a roll, fine you can have your roll!
    Just don't get pissed when someone with a upgraded turbo (very common in my area) comes along and toasts your roll with a little bit of butter.

This is a PUBLIC forum and everyone is welcome to post what they like. If you don't like what you read, post a reply or just leave.

and Mr. Fastwrx135, I've beat stock STIs from a roll and a launch. If you want to play when them with your G35, be my guest. Then again my car is only a Stage 2.
    Still not thinking before you talk, huh?? Your whole post doesn't make sense. Look at my sig below. I had a VF22 stage 4 wrx, so don't tell me where i belong. Its a public forum right?? I posted a response to what you said and thats all. Also, you might want to invest in taking some extra english classes and work on your grammar.
    '03 PSM WRX Stg 4 <---SOLD
    '04 G35 coupe<-----MY NEW CAR

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    what are you running? just curious

you come here saying we have a visitor, refering to fastwrx135, whom mind you, previously owned a stageIV wrx before his G35c and has nearly 6X the posts you do. Dont come here talking trash and calling out other members who have just as much of a right, if not more so to be here than you.

learn to be rational and respectful or get out.

You need to back way the hell up and check your facts. I know fastwrx135 had a wrx and I'm not really a fan of "Oh I have more posts than you so bow down to me" so let's not bring that to light. Next, I wasn't referring to him being the visitor but the other people who signed up here. Then you go onto say don't come here trash talking, who died and left you king of the land. Why don't you make a sticky of that since at one time or another everyone has done that.

Learn to be rational and respectful, through who's eyes? Your's? I guess this forum now has to WATCH their opinions now becasue a certain few get upset at what they read.

Ontop of that you say "learn to be rational and respectful or get out".....I thought I had just as much a right to be here than the next guy? I guess some people are created a little more equal than others.
    If you can't run fairly from a dig, take your rolls back to the bakery.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.