Another 350z bites the dust - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Another 350z bites the dust within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by DIE DIE Dude BriGuyMax is legit...why do you think he's lying?? In his defense-He had DR's on ...

Quote Originally Posted by DIE DIE
    Dude BriGuyMax is legit...why do you think he's lying??

In his defense-He had DR's on when he ran the 13.3....Why is it so hard to believe that with traction a car that traps the same as an STi can keep up with it..?? Plus he has the intake/TP...Not to mention he has posted the best stock times with a Z (13.6)... it's not like everyone is claiming their Z can run 13.3 with a filter and TP...He's a great driver..Every forum has a few cars that post great times that many people don't believe..

Hell I have that exact setup right now.. but I'm not claiming I can beat an STi, even from a roll..cause I've yet to run one..once I do it'll be on video for your viewing displeasure
    I will also vouch for Briguy. He was an amazing driver with his maxima, and he is an amazing driver with his Z. dude pulled off a 13.6 completely stock
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Himsk8
    The fairlady z doesnt sound very fast I wonder if its a mini van for teh women
    Its not that slow of a car. We just have a lot of conceited wrx owners. An MT 350Z will outrun a stock wrx 9 out of 10 times from a dig, and completely destroy it from a roll. The modability may not be that great, but it was not meant to be a drag car, and it is by no means slow.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    I raced one on ogden the other day

but I got pulled over last night going pretty fast so no more speedy brian.
    where at? I assume naperville/wheaton, etc...
    did he get you with a ticket?
    Just call me Clark Kent

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    Its not that slow of a car. We just have a lot of conceited wrx owners. An MT 350Z will outrun a stock wrx 9 out of 10 times from a dig, and completely destroy it from a roll. The modability may not be that great, but it was not meant to be a drag car, and it is by no means slow.

where at? I assume naperville/wheaton, etc...
    did he get you with a ticket?

Stock wrx's are slow though Throw a roll into the scenario with that crappy turbo
    I wouldn't say that the wrx is fast stock, or even quick.

and yes I got nailed in naperville. We'll see what happens with this

Quote Originally Posted by Techie
    Nothing beats eating these cars up when they have the "my350z.com" license plate frames!

A number of "troll hunters" there have brainwashed the board into thinking that

" A properly driven 350 will never lose to a STI/WRX ". True Quote!

One fanboy who was talking all this trash to me said that his car does 13.30s and all he has is a filter setup and test pipes. Let's just say in the end I was laughing at him so hard after I proved him worng that he started the my350z chant of "I'll beat you from a 70mph roll"

You know what I say to the 350 bunch...."Rolls are for bakeries"

I say keep up the good work to all the tools over on the 350Z board for keeping us entertained!
    So you're calling them fanboys because they think, that from a roll they have a shot at beating an STi?? You're the one sounding like a fanboy. You make it sound like nothing can beat the STi. Think before you talk.
    '03 PSM WRX Stg 4 <---SOLD
    '04 G35 coupe<-----MY NEW CAR

Seems we have some visitors here.

Think before you talk huh....let me give you a heads up....

This is a W-R-X forum and not a 350Z forum and the same rules rules apply that apply over there. Want a hint....If you don't like it here, don't visit here (a post from your the mod over there).

It seems that Nissan community doesn't like it when we post about their "supercar" which everyone thinks is unstopable.

Let me clue you guys (350z owners), Racing from a 70mph roll is not racing.....it's speeding! When you go to the track, do they have a special 350Z track made just for you? You know a track with 1/4 mile to get a rolling start and a another 1/4 mile after that for your run?

Whoever you friend is that ran a 13.30, Ok so he ran a 13.30. Now it seems because of all the talk about it, people feel that they can run the same times also. That 350 I went up against wouldn't have been a big deal execpt that he was a sore loser and the fact he kept quoating the 350Z web board.

Also I'm a fanboy, let me dispell that comment.....
    1. I don't own a STI (WOW I guess that means all 350Zs can beat me now)
    2. A STOCK wrx is slow and will lose to a 350Z (a revelation)
    3. Rolls are for Bakeries and Fat Chicks! (deal with it)

I think it was the 350Z board that came up with the comment "Take a away the awd and you have a low 14sec car". Hey if you can't run what you brought, don't whine about it. Pick and choose your fights, not every scoobie is going to be stock.

If a 350Z feels that they can beat a WRX/STI from a roll, fine you can have your roll!
    Just don't get pissed when someone with a upgraded turbo (very common in my area) comes along and toasts your roll with a little bit of butter.

This is a PUBLIC forum and everyone is welcome to post what they like. If you don't like what you read, post a reply or just leave.

and Mr. Fastwrx135, I've beat stock STIs from a roll and a launch. If you want to play when them with your G35, be my guest. Then again my car is only a Stage 2.
    Last edited by Techie; 02-19-2005 at 07:14 AM. Reason: Typo
    If you can't run fairly from a dig, take your rolls back to the bakery.

Let me clue you guys (350z owners), Racing from a 70mph roll is not racing.....it's speeding! When you go to the track, do they have a special 350Z track made just for you? You know a track with 1/4 mile to get a rolling start and a another 1/4 mile after that for your run?
    lol thats a ****ing stupid comment...going from 0-90 in a 45 not speeding? face it going from a roll is still racing and awd isnt the best platform for it...
    04 WRX
    14.1@94 Mods: TBE 90octane

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    wow...dude... You had lots to say !

Just so we all know...Shifty isnt stock...

Again... Great Kill !! Its all in fun.
    Last edited by 03WRX_YELLOW; 02-19-2005 at 08:58 AM.
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

Let me rephrase it then....

Quote Originally Posted by Psylas
    lol thats a ****ing stupid comment...going from 0-90 in a 45 not speeding? face it going from a roll is still racing and awd isnt the best platform for it...

Yup going from a 70mph roll is a race?! Talk about ****ing stupid, you definatly hit that on the head.
    If you can't run fairly from a dig, take your rolls back to the bakery.

Just to let u guys know. I raced a 350z w/ Intake, and exhaust last week. We went from a 40 roll. Can you say the word Buses......cause that is what i pullled on him
    LISC #1
    05 STi - 300whp 331wtq 1/4 - 12.7 @107.4 (SOLD)
    06 Evo IX 370whp 386wtq (Under Construction)

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by STiguy
    Just to let u guys know. I raced a 350z w/ Intake, and exhaust last week. We went from a 40 roll. Can you say the word Buses......cause that is what i pullled on him

AAAAhhhhh.... Another KILL.....
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

Friendly little ass whoppin

Well, if you guys want to race a real z then hit me up. i think it would be interesting to see what happens. I may win, I may lose.....I just want to see who is gonna show up...

Quote Originally Posted by ZRAYGO
    Well, if you guys want to race a real z then hit me up. i think it would be interesting to see what happens. I may win, I may lose.....I just want to see who is gonna show up...
    what are you running? just curious

Yup going from a 70mph roll is a race?! Talk about ****ing stupid, you definatly hit that on the head.
    you come here saying we have a visitor, refering to fastwrx135, whom mind you, previously owned a stageIV wrx before his G35c and has nearly 6X the posts you do. Dont come here talking trash and calling out other members who have just as much of a right, if not more so to be here than you.

learn to be rational and respectful or get out.
    Just call me Clark Kent

first off,

Im not being irrational. Im not challenging anyone outside of southern california. Now if you want a challenge in chicago, go hit my boy charles up at CP engineering. I promise you, his Z will give you a run for your money....

Quote Originally Posted by ZRAYGO
    first off,

Im not being irrational. Im not challenging anyone outside of southern california. Now if you want a challenge in chicago, go hit my boy charles up at CP engineering. I promise you, his Z will give you a run for your money....
    yeah go race a SHOP car heads up!

Edit: you mean charles at CJ engineering?
    Last edited by BrianH; 02-19-2005 at 08:35 PM.

DTR,

Sorry about the last post, thought it was for me. Anyway, I am running a greddy TT with a fully built engine (forged internals) and an HKS FCON VPRO ems.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast