smoked my neighbors merciliango!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on smoked my neighbors merciliango! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; yeah, well as i turn right out of my driveway, oh yeah my neighbor was testing the merciliango for the ...

smoked my neighbors merciliango!

yeah, well as i turn right out of my driveway, oh yeah my neighbor was testing the merciliango for the chicago tribune... so i said... why not, lets race. i get exectly where the lamborghini was, count to 3 and voooom i was off.... hit 60 in no time, i swear i lost the lamborghini in my rear view mirror. that car is so slow. im never racing a parked lamborghini again, waste of time!
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

LOL

I was about to wave the B.S. flag faster than the kids in a Trix Cereal commercial until I saw the last sentence.

-Josh
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

man trust me, that car is AWESOME, i got to sit in it, touch it, feel the leather, feel the steering wheel, when no one was looking, i even made love to it. the car is soo.... sexy! and fast i guess.... hehe! my neighbor is the luckiest guy alive, he is testing an a4 3.0 cabrio right now! theyre not even out yet in the states!
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

550hp AWD.. yeah that is nice.
    Come to think of it, even a wrx has enough power to beat one from 1/4 mile.. it will still kill it with its 200+ mph top end. Scary.

This is my desktop. Love that car.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails desktop.jpg  

Imagine opening your garage door and finding that!
    (assuming that's a garage? abstract geometric shapes? )

-Josh
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

That would be my dream garage. *drool*

Chicago Tribune? I work for KTLA Channel 5 in L.A. which is owned by Tribune. Cool. Your buddy is one lucky dude. What does he do, write? Is he a reporter? What's his name? Can I borrow his car sometime?
    03 Cobra
    566whp/515wtq

Pics
    & Dyno
    Pics

Re: smoked my neighbors merciliango!

Originally posted by ellinopedo182
    yeah, well as i turn right out of my driveway, oh yeah my neighbor was testing the merciliango for the chicago tribune... so i said... why not, lets race. i get exectly where the lamborghini was, count to 3 and voooom i was off.... hit 60 in no time, i swear i lost the lamborghini in my rear view mirror. that car is so slow. im never racing a parked lamborghini again, waste of time!
    HAHAHAHA ROFLMA
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

My Wallpaper...

2005 WRX STI Black/Gold

man, awesome pic! an awd lovers dream car.
    IHI VF-34, ECUTEK Tuned
    290whp@6300rpms@15.8psi
    247tq@5200rpms@16.9psi
    ( Dynapack Hydraulic dyno )

Originally posted by AjDaMan
    I work for KTLA Channel 5 in L.A.
    Is KTLA the Fox station with Jillian Barberie on the morning show? If so, have you met her? OMG I would do anything to meet her and get a chance to flex my mackin' skills.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

I LOVE the Lambo but the new body style just doesn't do much for me "COMPARED" to the Diablo body style. I think the Diablo was a much nicer looking car.

Just my $0.02,

Carlo

LOL

I was getting ready to call you out, too! That's too funny. You have to admit, though, the merciliango probably hung with you for a little while, even though it was parked.

See if you can get some pics of it. You know, interior, etc. Oh, and keep us posted on his "other cars" as he brings 'em home.
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

Jim Majeda (sp?) is the Chicago Tribune auto guy. From what I remember, he writes decent reviews.

The Chicago SunTimes guy blows donkey balls with his lack of writing talent and lack of automotive knowledge.

I should change my subscription back to the Tribune just for that upcoming Murcielago review <drool>.

2007 VW GTI 6 spd. No times yet
    2000 Firehawk convertible 6spd- 12.52 @ 114.7 mph. 2.09 60'

Sold: 2004 Mini Cooper S. 14.95 @ 93.8 mph.
    Sold: 2004 GTO 6 spd. 13.4 @ 104.5 mph
    Sold: 2002 WRX 5spd. 13.39 @100.7 mph. 1.81 60'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.