I Miss My Rex, but 02 Max is winning me over - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on I Miss My Rex, but 02 Max is winning me over within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by AsianWRX How does the new max compare to the 92' model? The new max looks pretty hot ...

Quote Originally Posted by AsianWRX
    How does the new max compare to the 92' model? The new max looks pretty hot but heavy
    92' model was not nearly as fast, but had a much better suspension. that is the 3rd Gen. Anzions is not brand new, its a 5.5 gen (3.5L V6 VQ35 engine) 255hp and about 210whp.
    I think you are refering the 6th gen that looks REALLY heavy. Its considerably heavier than the 4th and 5th gens. (4th is best IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by Anzioblack44
    Mods ill do right away = Tires, K&N, DIY higbeam + Fog Mod, And Dynomat on the rear deck...to keep the sub from buzzing.

Mobil 1 5w30, and grounding kit will follow. Maximas dyno close to 210 whp!, so a few extra ponies here and there cant hurt.

Intakes usually net 4whp, same with grounding kit. On dry roads this thing scoots!
    good start. I believe you stock tires are the RE92's (same as stock wrx) so they suck ass as well. Seriously though, look into a Y-pipe. Budget sells them for just about $200 and they only take about 2-4 hours to install. (similar the DP on a wrx). This $200 piece of metal will net gains of 15whp and improve your mid-range and topend quite a bit.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

btw, check out Maxima.org for a really good maxima forum. Some good guys and some bad guys over there like any forum, but its very informative.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12