WRX Girl in Socal - where are you?

This is a discussion on WRX Girl in Socal - where are you? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys, i'm new to the forum. To tell you the truth I have a '99 Silver E36 BMW M3. ...

WRX Girl in Socal - where are you?

Hey guys, i'm new to the forum. To tell you the truth I have a '99 Silver E36 BMW M3.

It was probably a month or two ago when I was cruzing on the 5S when a Blue WRX pulled in behind me. A chick was driving so I didn't give it much thought. She pulled up next to me and I realized it wasn't stock. She went 2 lanes to the right and took off. I followed behind her. Going significantly fast, I was right behind her, we both split a big truck and car. We then came up on traffic and cooled it down to freeway speeds. I looked over at her, gave her the thumbs up, she waved back and she took the offramp to PCH while I remained going south on the 5.

Her license plate was "WRX GIRL" or something similar. Wasn't quite sure because we were going pretty quick. WRX CHIK, WRX GURL,.... not quite sure. The car was Blue, I think it had gold wheels - i'm not sure, but It had a single canister muffler with twin pipes (looked maybe titanium from the blueing).

If you are her and are reading this or know who she is, PM me. I want to take you out to dinner, hang out because you seem like an awsome chick, or maybe go for another 'spirited' drive again.

btw, my friend spotted her on the freeway this week at La Paz going south on the 5 racing an Integra Type S....

Where are you my WRX Girl?

*Disclaimer: Street racing is bad, go to a track where it is more fun and where you can learn car control and perfect your craft. (I never said I wasn't a hypocrite)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Handling: Kyb AGX struts, Tein springs, camber bolts, Alignment -1.3F/-1.0R
    Looks: Gold powder coated stockers, Tint 30%F/20%rear, Infinity speakers, Sony deck
    Future mods: Legacy GT
    Car domain:http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/852175

J-H
    I think I have seen this car.....I have seen a couple of these girls out there in their rexes...

MTN GIRL <----- She was up for some racing, but we parked close to each other....next time

WRX GIRL

My car sounds like a LIGER.......ERZ + SPT = LOUD......pretty much one of my favorite sounds.....

JH

Quote Originally Posted by GIRex
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^What he said.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I think I've heard the name... or seen the screen name WRX Girl or something or other but I think you need to check over at NASIOC.com... check in the SCIC forum, the local SoCal forum. I'm 90% sure you'll find her there. Good luck finding u'r girl !

I Support ClubWRX
    Hmm...now that you mention it, I think I've seen that car/driver combo in the Phoenix area before.

Well if you do find her, tittywop. And OMGhi2her!!!11uno
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

i wish girls did this to me!
    Vanitas vanitatum...et omnia vanitas

I was just browsing in the local forum over at NASIOC where I told you to post and I saw all the responses you got... I'll admit the SCIC forum is a tough crowd to get used to. I'm sure u won't be posting over there any time soon.

Haha, yea. But then they warmed up to me. It's all good, gonna hit up some meets with them soon....

Quote Originally Posted by 03WREX
    I think I've heard the name... or seen the screen name WRX Girl or something or other but I think you need to check over at NASIOC.com... check in the SCIC forum, the local SoCal forum. I'm 90% sure you'll find her there. Good luck finding u'r girl !

i believe she drives a black one.......i love this thread btw....very funny

M
    6spd Bugeye

Run for your life WRXgirl!!!!!
    Can't a chick drive a sweet car in peace? She don't want you man!!!!
    No seriously though, hott chicks in fast cars is soooooo sexyyyyy!!!! If I were single I'd stalk her too! Hehehehe Just kiddin. Unless she looked like Sally Richardson, then I'd have to put the mojo on her baby yeah!
    My car looks just like this without the skirts and roof wing! Yeah baby!

My dream is to get torn up by a beautiful girl in a fast car....... just as long as she keeps one hand one hand on the steering wheel.

There’s a gorgeous girl here in Corvallis (where I go to college) that drives a sweet EVO, seems to be stock other than rims, tint, and custom plates. I get goose bumps every time I see her.
    TINA..... come eat your ham!!!

04 white wrx wagon stage 2.5

Go Ducks!
    Handling: Kyb AGX struts, Tein springs, camber bolts, Alignment -1.3F/-1.0R
    Looks: Gold powder coated stockers, Tint 30%F/20%rear, Infinity speakers, Sony deck
    Future mods: Legacy GT
    Car domain:http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/852175