WRX vs Modded LS1

This is a discussion on WRX vs Modded LS1 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; coming back from school and I was in the left turn lane with a modded LS1 camaro in front of ...

WRX vs Modded LS1

coming back from school and I was in the left turn lane with a modded LS1 camaro in front of me. He was reving it a bit, showing off his burbling aftermarket exhaust. Nice and clean looking car; black and rather stock looking but with a nice twin tip dual exhuast. We were turning onto an empty 4 lane road and as soon as the arrow gets green he hits it and starts to spin (it was midly raining with wet pavement). He catches and starts to take the turn on the outside, I grab the inside turn lane with ease and putting the AWD and new tires to use. He starts to spin again as I pass him while finishing out the turn and his back slides out a bit... I quickly finish out 1st gear and put a couple cars on him and wait for it........ waiting....... waiting...... waiting....... ahhhhhhhh, there it is! He comes flying past me putting 4+ cars on me by 85mph or so where I hit the breaks. He slows down and I catch up where he drops it and gets the jump from about 45mph and I give chase for a second but then figure its useless.. He easily put 4-5 cars on me in little time.

I pulled up next to him, him in the straight lane and me turning right. I rolled down my window and said "thats a fast car, nice race", and he returns it with a "thanks, those wrx's are pretty imressive as well.. I have gotten beat by a few of them"... as I ask what he has, and light turns green so we both start to drive, but sounded like he said headers, catback, and intake. It was an LS1 6spd Z28 btw.
    cool guy, just to bad he caught traction, lol.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice death! your mods?
    BUGEYE MAFIA~~~

05 aspen white STi