Oh Wow!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Oh Wow! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so...after school, i had to stop by chiropractic center.. to sign off from treatment...from my previous accident that i got ...

Oh Wow!

so...after school, i had to stop by chiropractic center..
    to sign off from treatment...from my previous accident that i got in
    when i used to drive hatchback...so after all that, i was getting onto interstate..
    waiting for light to turn green before i get on i-5..this STOOPID lil accord comes
    next to me...rolls down all his read and front window and pumps out music..i didn't
    really care about it..til the light turned green..this guy cuts me while there was 18wheel
    in front of my car..and barely 1 length car between the truck and me..i breaked hard and honked @ him, the guy flips me off through his driver side window...followed him and gave him lil highbeam flashing...here's picture i took when i came to stop sign..
    i had to take pictures..it was simply too amazing to see this car...i dunno why but i get to see these BIG O WING style cars alot lately...those that pisses me off.
    sorry for the picture quality. took it with my new phone haha.
    just wanted to test...samsung d415. =)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Picture008.jpg   Picture009.jpg  
    Last edited by sadkorean34; 02-15-2005 at 01:55 AM.
    03' C i

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

HAHA what a poop box . I was gonna say that you should have blown his doors off but I see in the pics that the road wasn't clear. like I would say 25% of the cars on the road where I live or maybe more are exactly like that, big wing, some kind of wannabe custom paint job, and sometimes they might have a kragens muffler but a lot of the times they don't. All these guy think their rice machines are "pimp" and do stupid stuff like cutting a whole lot of people off and just driving ridiculously all the time .

Just today I came to where this guy wanted to go out to the left turn lane from a gas station so I left space for him to go by me but this can o rice with a huge wing, windows down, and blasting some kind of electronic music see's that the guy is pulling out and speeds up in the lane beside me and totally blocks him and just stares at the guy. The guy coming out of the gas station had to slam on his brakes and I got pissed cause there was no one behind this kid yet and he wouldn't reverse a little. That's the kinda stuff that makes people want to beat you down if you know what I mean.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

that has to be one of the cleanest accords i've ever seen.
    what?

I've seen quite a few that look just like that. Something about old late 80s Hondas and tacky exterior mods...I don't get it.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.