Stg2 WRX vs M3.... again - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Stg2 WRX vs M3.... again within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; my cousin has 2003 m3. car is rediculously fast.only thing is that he braggs all the time on it and ...

my cousin has 2003 m3. car is rediculously fast.only thing is that he braggs all the time on it and it really bugs me. but i guess he has a right.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by kpmatt00
    Hows he supposed to take an M3 from a stop, if he babys it?
    I don't bother.... i ask them to go from a roll instead, and then dismantle them from there... It's even more impressive to them that way
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

280 crank hp vs 333 crank hp means nothing. HP is just a measure of how much torque you have at a certain rpm range.

343.0 bhp at 7900 rpm
    269.2 ft lbs at 4900 rpm

That's the specs for the E46 M3. It's peak tq output is only 269, but it holds power until the almost 8k redline. If it actually had 343ft/lb tq at 7900 rpm, then he would have put a few carlengths between the two of you...

and it'll still do 0-60 in like 4.6. So, races from dead stop are still driver dependant.
    Why do I have to slow down for the WRX? Just because everyone says it's faster doesn't mean I Have to let it win, does it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.