wrx wagon vs. mistake in identity

This is a discussion on wrx wagon vs. mistake in identity within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I got destroyed last night. I pulled up to a stoplight entering on to a highway after a left turn. ...

wrx wagon vs. mistake in identity

I got destroyed last night.

I pulled up to a stoplight entering on to a highway after a left turn. A porsche pulls up next to me in the other turn lane, so I thought why not. From what it looked like in the dark, it was a carerra so I figured that I would take a chance and hope he didnt know how to drive. Light goes green, we take off, I pass him at about 50, he catches up, looks at me and laughs. At this point I was ???, he guns it, and takes off like i was standing still. That's when i noticed it was a turbo s. Is this a new model for '05, I had never seen or heard of one before, but i certainly won't try that again. Even though I got my ___ handed to me, it was well worth it hearing that porsche at full throttle for the full second he was next to me.

Not that it matters, but I am completely stock.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Nice death

awd turbo porsche = no chance in hell I would like to get killed by one just to hear that thing open up.