Silver WRX, White STI, Yellow M3, SRT-4

This is a discussion on Silver WRX, White STI, Yellow M3, SRT-4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; What am unexpected surprise I had today on my way to work I was minding my own buisness when I ...

Silver WRX, White STI, Yellow M3, SRT-4

What am unexpected surprise I had today on my way to work I was minding my own buisness when I pass up a reg. WRX and notice him come after me. We play with our BOV's etc. but Long story short, I got him on a 3rd gear start from about 75mph to about 100mph and put a good 3 cars on him and pulling. Gave a Thumbs up and that was that.

So back to my driving, I begin to think of the things I'm gonna do at work on this Sat. night, when in my rear view mirror I see 2 Pair of HID's zig zaging thru traffic like Crazy I see a Yellow M3 Zoom by me on the lane next to me and the STI gets stuck behind me So not knowing what this car was at the time, I'm doing about 80mph and drop to 4th and Bye Bye STI by about 2 cars from what I could tell looking at my rear view mirrors, and I slowed down cuz of traffic. The STI just flew bye me on my right and went after the M3. The 2 began Zig zaging thru traffic and going on the Shoulder.

I'm not that crazy so I moved thru traffic as fast as I could. I was a lil late cuz I was boxed in and the M3 and STI went at it. From my view they looked even with M3 pulling and STI exited up ahead. I caught up to the M3 and road together for awhile. We finally got a beautiful opening and went from 80ish to about 130mph with me putting 1 car on the M3. I had to slow down cuz I saw a Sheriff Gold letters shineing and slowed down and the M3 flew by me almost getting caught by the Sheriff. We ended staying behind the Sheriff and took the 1st exit behind him. Guy in the M3 was cool and we gave thumbs up.

Sorry for the long story, but this doesn't happen very often to me, it was fun, and finally opened my car up after the new FMIC and Stage1, Wow!!! Cool cars and cool peeps
    Stg. 0
    -380hp & 437lbs-
    No NOS

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good stuff. I would never Race in traffic. You are just asking for problems.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

nice run
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?