good cross reference link for you guys (srt4 inside) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on good cross reference link for you guys (srt4 inside) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I think someone posted with the TB and EM they should be at close to 400 at crank on a ...

Hmm

I think someone posted with the TB and EM they should be at close to 400 at crank on a Sti, but I suspect that's a bit optimistic the vf 39 will only support 370 at best. As far as srt-4's depends how the race went down but they are pretty quick. I have raced 2 and the first time on a 50 roll I left him about 5-8 cars back. The 2nd time with a friend and I really did not put my heart into it but we were dead even from a 20 punch but I just left it in 2nd since we were already rolling and just hit it. He on the other hand was reving the engine before engaging the clutch so was already on boost. If I had reved and engaged or gotten it in 1st it would have been another story. So far my results stock 245awhp with 258 awtrq, dp with tuning 280 plus awhp and 293awtrq. I have yet to dyno again but no cats with walbro and aps cai.....but now it should be hovering in the low 300's and better than that in torque.
    2004 Wrb Sti- Mildly modded!........pause......pause....."NOT!"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by V8killer2pt5
    I think someone posted with the TB and EM they should be at close to 400 at crank on a Sti, but I suspect that's a bit optimistic the vf 39 will only support 370 at best. As far as srt-4's depends how the race went down but they are pretty quick. I have raced 2 and the first time on a 50 roll I left him about 5-8 cars back. The 2nd time with a friend and I really did not put my heart into it but we were dead even from a 20 punch but I just left it in 2nd since we were already rolling and just hit it. He on the other hand was reving the engine before engaging the clutch so was already on boost. If I had reved and engaged or gotten it in 1st it would have been another story. So far my results stock 245awhp with 258 awtrq, dp with tuning 280 plus awhp and 293awtrq. I have yet to dyno again but no cats with walbro and aps cai.....but now it should be hovering in the low 300's and better than that in torque.
    I don't think the limits of the vf39 have truly been found yet, so to state what they are is still just a theory. With 306 at the wheels, don't you think I'm at the limit already? And I'm not even truly tuned yet? I think 400 is well within the realms of the stock turbo envelope. FWIW, one day you will run into a well prepped SRT, and you will understand.
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12