kid thinks his wrx is fast. - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on kid thinks his wrx is fast. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ust so you know, lauching at a really high rpm will getting you a worse time than doing the proper ...

ust so you know, lauching at a really high rpm will getting you a worse time than doing the proper building boost from 4 to 5k launch.

this is not necessarily true... i launched my stock rex at 6500 rpm and ran a 1.9 60 ft... didnt slip it just dropped the clutched, and burned them.. took off like a bat outta hell and got a lil sideways

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by J-H
    Well tomorrow I will be meeting the fast WRX and the STI. Got a digital camera today @ circuit city. Will make some movies, conditions permitting....monday guys, monday...or even sunday afternoon if I dont work....

OMG I wanna role and see this. Where are you guys gonna be meeting at? I could be the camera man weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Seriously I wanna see this with my own 2 eye balls so I will pm you and see what's all goin down.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Quote Originally Posted by blackrex02
    ust so you know, lauching at a really high rpm will getting you a worse time than doing the proper building boost from 4 to 5k launch.

this is not necessarily true... i launched my stock rex at 6500 rpm and ran a 1.9 60 ft... didnt slip it just dropped the clutched, and burned them.. took off like a bat outta hell and got a lil sideways
    a 1.9 still isn't a 1.7 or 1.8. do that then i'll beleive u.
    Former member of bugeye mafia

<=====my old baby

Quote Originally Posted by zapman
    a 1.9 still isn't a 1.7 or 1.8. do that then i'll beleive u.

I hit a 1.79 by launching at 5500 in my WRX
    05 Crystal Gray STi
    304 hp 353 lbs on 92 octane ------> Mustang Dyno
    12.6 @ 109.2 > new numbers coming soon.

I got a 1.79 60' when i launched at 5500rpm as well.........in my wrx with a mbc.
    2002 SRP WRX Sold .......i need another wrx
    13.3 @99mph with a mbc

03 Honda Element
    1992 Civic hb W/B20 SOLD

yeah and you make higher #'s on a dynojet anyway. The best time i pushed before stg4 was 13.4@100 with a 1.84 60 launching at 5900. mods were tbe intake hoses mbc. unless you get a utec and bigger injectors and peg the stock turbo @20+lbs your never gonna run 12's with a otherwise stock wrx. Theres a video on here some where of a vendor pushing 12.7 out of a wrx on the stock turbo with no n20. anyone that thinks their stock wrx or mbc'd runs 12's ill give you a run.
    03silver wrx fpgreen stg4FMIC+272,272 cams++

what psi is a stock wrx set at anyway? and how do you make it so the turbo has more psi?

J-H i dont think i saw you at norm reeves, some guy was video taping all of our cars pull in while in a white sti and i fukcing forgot i had it in first and stalled haha it was so embarrassing
    04 black evo!!!!
    Car How To

Quote Originally Posted by ramair18954
    yeah and you make higher #'s on a dynojet anyway. The best time i pushed before stg4 was 13.4@100 with a 1.84 60 launching at 5900. mods were tbe intake hoses mbc. unless you get a utec and bigger injectors and peg the stock turbo @20+lbs your never gonna run 12's with a otherwise stock wrx. Theres a video on here some where of a vendor pushing 12.7 out of a wrx on the stock turbo with no n20. anyone that thinks their stock wrx or mbc'd runs 12's ill give you a run.

Nowhere in these 4 pages did anyone say that anything about a stock or mbc'd wrx runs 12's..........i said that i think i could run 12.9 with the addition of a turbo back and an up pipe to my wrx with a mbc already on it...
    2002 SRP WRX Sold .......i need another wrx
    13.3 @99mph with a mbc

03 Honda Element
    1992 Civic hb W/B20 SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by wrxspins4
    Nowhere in these 4 pages did anyone say that anything about a stock or mbc'd wrx runs 12's..........i said that i think i could run 12.9 with the addition of a turbo back and an up pipe to my wrx with a mbc already on it...
    Until you got massive detontation, pulled timing, and ended up running an even slower time.
    05 Crystal Gray STi
    304 hp 353 lbs on 92 octane ------> Mustang Dyno
    12.6 @ 109.2 > new numbers coming soon.

did you strip the interior?
    03silver wrx fpgreen stg4FMIC+272,272 cams++

J-H
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyBoy2
    J-H i dont think i saw you at norm reeves, some guy was video taping all of our cars pull in while in a white sti and i fukcing forgot i had it in first and stalled haha it was so embarrassing

I went! I was there!! Oh well.....are you going to any other meets?

Reaper: let's all meet up sometime....It will be nice to meet some locals....

My car sounds like a LIGER.......ERZ + SPT = LOUD......pretty much one of my favorite sounds.....

JH

i usually go the fuzion meet every tuesday! what color/year is your car, there was so dman many cars at norm reeves!
    04 black evo!!!!
    Car How To

J-H
    Alright....

Let's meet at fusion on sunday or next tuesday......I have a 2002 stock looking silver WRX. I have a wing and a sticker on the trunk that looks like my avatar.....

What do you drive.....maybe it will be easir to spot each other that way.....BTW, my car was in for service at norm reeves.....I looked around but could not find you....(although I had not clue what to look for )

My car sounds like a LIGER.......ERZ + SPT = LOUD......pretty much one of my favorite sounds.....

JH

aight sounds good man, i have a silver 03 wrx, the only thing that really stands out on the outside is, tinted windows in the back, i baked my headlights and painted them black, hks hi power exhaust and it is dropped with espelir springs, im only 18, so look for someone young!
    04 black evo!!!!
    Car How To

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.