Blown Beast vs STi
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Blown Beast vs STi within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Today on my way home from work a huge Chevy Silverado 4X4 Pickup truck got right next to me at ...

Blown Beast vs STi

Today on my way home from work a huge Chevy Silverado 4X4 Pickup truck got right next to me at a light and started revving at me. He did it several times. He even did a quick slip of the clutch to make his truck jump. The truck had a large lift kit, big tires, extremely loud exhaust, and was obviously supercharged (you could hear the loud whinning/whistle everytime he hit the gas). It was a beast.

Well we were behind some traffic so when the light turned green he got around a car and took off. So I chased after him and eventually caught him and started to pull away. When I got about 3-4 cars in front of him I slowed down and waited for him to pull along side of me. He continued to run wide open thinking he was going to be able to do a fly bye. I was ready and waiting and got back on the gas. I made sure he got the message and kept my foot to the floor until I was about 6 cars in front of him. He then gave up and slowed down.

I dought he will be revving at another STi anytime soon. He got his axx handed to him big time. Defnately a fun experience and I just love beating people that challange me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

WRX
    Good kill.
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

Nice...

Reminds me of Thanksgiving weekend as I was crossing the Mississippi River from IL into MO and ran across a Silverado SS w/ a IL license plate that read "HRSEPWR". He took it upon himself to attempt to not let himself get passed by a lil blue import. Each time I was able to reel him in and walk past after he hit it a few times in front of me, but there was one instance where he had that thing going at least 130 mph and took me awhile to catch up... Damn impressive for a full size pickup. Definitely didn't have a speed limiter on it.

2007 VW GTI 6 spd. No times yet
    2000 Firehawk convertible 6spd- 12.52 @ 114.7 mph. 2.09 60'

Sold: 2004 Mini Cooper S. 14.95 @ 93.8 mph.
    Sold: 2004 GTO 6 spd. 13.4 @ 104.5 mph
    Sold: 2002 WRX 5spd. 13.39 @100.7 mph. 1.81 60'

nice kill
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.