Version 7 STi vs. Honda Civic, but not quite like you think
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Version 7 STi vs. Honda Civic, but not quite like you think within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was driving in town in the rain for some shopping and I was just cruising down the main road ...

Version 7 STi vs. Honda Civic, but not quite like you think

I was driving in town in the rain for some shopping and I was just cruising down the main road out of town because I wanted to relax. I reached the end of town and the road shrank from 4 lanes to 2 lanes, nobody around. I wanted to make a U-turn, and what do I see? I civic "roaring" up behind me. I signal left, and speed up to catch the left turn green arrow. I hug the right side of the turn lane, catch the light with ease, brake hard and pitch the car into the turn. Off the gas, car rotates and I hammer it. A little opposite lock and I make a nice drift over 2-3 lanes. As I begin to row through the gears to complete the rally experience I look back to see the civic hammer it and understeer until he comes face to face with the far curb. I don't think he hit it, looked like he hit the brakes once he knew he wasn't gonna make it.

I love my ver8 spec-c suspension, every WRX own should get it.
    Last edited by Capt Crunch; 02-08-2005 at 03:59 PM.
    - Capt Crunch

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

where do you live?

I'm at UVA right now.
    - Capt Crunch

hahahaha.....gotta love people who think their rice is fast
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.