stage 2 vs late 90's z28

This is a discussion on stage 2 vs late 90's z28 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so i'm heading back to school after grabbing a bite to eat. a z28 is sitting at the light in ...

stage 2 vs late 90's z28

so i'm heading back to school after grabbing a bite to eat. a z28 is sitting at the light in front of me and is power breaking it a bit trying to get my attention i guess, so i give him a litte rev and blow off. well we end up side by side with cars right in front of us and he's gasing it, and i'm trying to figure out how he plans to race with a car 20 ft. ahead of him so i just smile and go my merry way.

well i make a few turns and guess who's following me and ran up beside me again sitting high in 2nd gear ready to punch it. so i reach down to the blitz ebc figuring eehhh 7lbs just aint going to be enough for this one and put her on setting 3....15.5lbs

now i'm sitting at 5k rpms in second and we go! after the second to third shift i'm sitting pretty at 2 car lengths. mid 3rd i stop pulling, go into fourth he's slowly walking up but its to little to late do to traffic and i hold the car length when we both shut down.

we both turn right on an empty road were he pulls into the shoulder and rolls his window down to ask what i had done. i told him exhaust and boost controller, he asked how many lbs i was running and i said 15 and that i run 17 at the track. he replied that he's had the car for almost 2 months and i'm the first person to beat the sh@t out of him. i told him good run and we went our seperate ways.
    '02 silver sooby
    blitz spec r ebc (7 lbs daily, 15.5 spirited, 17 at the track)...turbo xs rfl...vishnu catless uppipe...turbo xs catless downpipe...turbo xs catless catback...k&n drop in filter...step colder plugs...walbro 255...zex wet kit w/purge (55 shot)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

wow 17lbs of boost untuned. your brave my friend
    cobb stg.2

Quote Originally Posted by 04rexracr
    wow 17lbs of boost untuned. your brave my friend
    i make less than 10 passes a summer...looking into a reflash this summer.
    '02 silver sooby
    blitz spec r ebc (7 lbs daily, 15.5 spirited, 17 at the track)...turbo xs rfl...vishnu catless uppipe...turbo xs catless downpipe...turbo xs catless catback...k&n drop in filter...step colder plugs...walbro 255...zex wet kit w/purge (55 shot)

J-H
    Nice run....

My car sounds like a LIGER.......ERZ + SPT = LOUD......pretty much one of my favorite sounds.....

JH