we weren't named WRX for no reason.. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on we weren't named WRX for no reason.. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; unfortunately, civics like that are a dime a dozen around my neighborhood and school.. Y_____Y...

unfortunately, civics like that are a dime a dozen around my neighborhood and school.. Y_____Y
    Quote Originally Posted by MasiveMunkey
    I have a tauren shaman level 52 on the Tichondrious server.
    Quote Originally Posted by shotguntc88
    Try going without underwear (old hippie day thing that I never got over)

Pee dribbles on your jeans when you park it back in.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

lol nice kill. I saw a V6 Mustang drive by me today with that same huge wing.

I bet that the driver put it up that high so he can just see underneath it, good thinking if you ask me.
    TINA..... come eat your ham!!!

04 white wrx wagon stage 2.5

The other day I saw an SUV with one of those wings bolted on the roof. I am not making this up. Almost crashed the car laughing. If I could have, I would have stopped and gotten out so I could point and laugh at him.

The thing that gets me the most about cars like that is that we (as wrx, evo, 350Z or any other 'fast' import owners) get nothing but **** from everyone else because we "all drive ricers". I get soooo sick of seeing these dumb kids fly around in civics that arent fast (i have seen fast ones, H22's and turbos can make those things dirty) talking crap and revving on everything on the road, and then i get to go out and have people talk crap about my car and about imports as a whole because were all "ricers" and some jacks 200hp mustang 5.0 with a catback is sooooo fast. its like racism with cars.

I agree

Yea i hate dumb people that hate on "ricers" and saying were not Americans because we drive imports. Thats CRAP there just mad because they know that the japanese build better cars and have more potential to whip that ass!

Quote Originally Posted by killer05WRX
    Yea i hate dumb people that hate on "ricers" and saying were not Americans because we drive imports. Thats CRAP there just mad because they know that the japanese build better cars and have more potential to whip that ass!

ok jdm fanboy, this is the exact mindset that you're *****ing about others having.

are you the pot or the kettle?

The line between domestics and imports is becoming increasingly blurred these days. Lots of Japanese cars are actually built right here in America by American workers. Legacys and Foresters are built in Lafayette, Indiana. I know Nissan builds some stuff here too. Even BMW and Mercedes have some plants here. Back in the '80s it was certainly an issue (my Dad worked in auto parts plant that made parts for Ford and GM), but these days it doesn't really matter. America is building good cars again and it's all gravy. Some people just have to find some reason to hate.
    Try not, do or do not. There is no try. - Yoda
    Mods

Look at that daymn exhaust pipe! There goes about 15 hp for a total of 85.
    My car looks just like this without the skirts and roof wing! Yeah baby!

what does a ls/vtec swap put out? Somewhere 200 or so with more tq than a stock b18 or 16. I just saw a hatch with that on it pull 13's all day. The dude lost at the line but made it up on the top end. Weight + moderate hp= scare the living hell out of some unsuspecting dude. Be careful cause i lost to a civic coupe with with a type r b18 swap. I may have beat him off the line but those freaking light azz cars catch you unsuspectingly.

Oh did i forget to mention.... Nice kill

Next car i have will be a hyundai excel, with 26" rims because they're mad bling yo', and a giant aluminum wing like twice as big as the one the civic had. And i will buy a pet monkey and train him to swing from the wing while i drive around town with the seat reclined ALLLL the way back. And i will get a giant NOS sticker and challenge people in faster cars like Tercels to race against my NAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWS injected beast.
    And i will pump tunes with a 75W peak power sub tube made by sparkomatic, and fed by my Kraco cassette player. And I will grow a little pube mustache on my upper lip, wear my hat tilted 62.3 degrees left, and wear my size XXXXXXXL pants hanging around my knees. I will watch MTV for more styling cues, because people fresh out of prison have mad style.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123