2 Stangs.....

This is a discussion on 2 Stangs..... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; This was friday night. Was going to the bars and I "just happened" to drive by the Q. Well, at ...

J-H

2 Stangs.....

This was friday night.

Was going to the bars and I "just happened" to drive by the Q. Well, at the stoplight I got surrounded by mustangs...I told my roommate that somehting was gonna go down...

I saw and older style mustang (sorry not an expert in identifying them) that sounded mean...his car' idle was reverbarating the seats in my rex . There was also a Saleen (don't know what stage though).

So we were cruising down the road and the stop light ahead was still green and we were getting closer and we were both kinda slowing down (obviouslly I wanted to catch a stoplight) so finally we got red. I revved a bit and that immediatly made my roommate break a sweat ....he is cared to death of riding with me...HAHA.

Anyway, I launch and I am gone...(older mustang)...The sallen was behind him IIRC. So we merge onto the highway and I am thinking that now I WILL get my a$$ handed to me. Well, against the older mustang it wasn't as bad, but the saleen took of - not as fast I would've expected though...but I still got killed....by that time my roommate was screaming in my ears and I had to let go...

fun runs...I wish we could meet up some time. I waved and gave him thumbs up, but I could not see his reaction...tints were too dark...

My car sounds like a LIGER.......ERZ + SPT = LOUD......pretty much one of my favorite sounds.....

JH

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

HAHA you know what's funny is that when I was near the Q, actually more near Dave and Busters, I am driving my nice little pos 97 mirage ls when I get surrounded by 3 riced out civics with huge wings and maybe exhausts but I would bet they were just the muffler. Anyhow I see them looking in their rear view and side mirros at me so we go to get on the 8 I believe and going the way we were going you have to go through this small 2 lane thing for a bit before you actually get to merge on the freeway and they were flooring it the whole time through that tight section so I kept up somewhat and when we hit the freeway they gunned it and so did I, I had to get over really fast cause they weren't really moving going that fast haha.

Going by them I almost went def cause of the wot combined with their bee's in a can mufflers they had on. I needed to get on the 15 to go north cause I live in Vista so I take the exit and I see they are heading the same way to I accelerated to 55mph and stayed there seeing if they wanted to go again and they were going even slower than I was cause they were falling way back so I just went up to 70 or so and cruised home. Oh yeah and my mirage is completely stock, runs low 16's stock I believe.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

" In the fictional Star Trek universe, the Q are a race of near-omnipotent, near-omniscient god-like beings from a parallel existence called the Q Continuum. They are largely indifferent to the affairs of the non-Q beings living in normal space, with a few exceptions. The most notable of these is Q as played by John de Lancie, a mischievous Q who periodically harasses the crews of the starships Enterprise-D and Voyager, and Subarus everywhere. "

J-H
    LOL.....

Q = Qualcomm Stadium.... Drag strip

My car sounds like a LIGER.......ERZ + SPT = LOUD......pretty much one of my favorite sounds.....

JH

Yeah I know. I live in vista and I go down there from time to time.

EDIT:eeeekkkkk nm I thought you thought I didnt know what the Q was hahaha my bad I didn't see the post above your hehe.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

nice run
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?