2 stories 1 car :)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2 stories 1 car :) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Its a quiet night i believe it was a thursday not much happening. minding my own buisness in a parking ...

2 stories 1 car :)

Its a quiet night i believe it was a thursday not much happening. minding my own buisness in a parking lot eating my food just enjoying a good night. Look at my clock its like 10 so idecide to go home. I pull out of this parking lot and this kid in a porsche boxster like waves me down. Says hey you wanna catch some runs im like ok. I thought he meant do i want to see other people race. So i follow him to this spot and i cant keep up with him so im hoping like hell hes not trying to race me. We stop at a light he gets out the car and starts asking me whats done to my car. i told what i have done and he was like ok i just wanted to make sure i wasn't wasting my time. So we continue on to thespot at this point im thinking to myself why am i going to race a prosche. Anyway we get to this spot dark ass road in the middle of nowhere and his girl gets out. He asked me am i rady im like sure.

ROUND 1............. FIGHT!
    AWD launch was heavy i was out like he was just standing there. Maybe he just forgot to gas it hard.

ROUND 2..............FIGHT!
    He rquested a head start i gave him one.....5 seconds later another impressive awd launch.....but he eat me BUT i was creeping up to him so i wasnt un happy.

ROUND 3 the SAD MOMENT
    I gave him a head start this time we went longer than usual.
    He got another 5 second head start I launched rediculously i even chirped 2nd
    so im goin and going and as im catching up a rock from his tire spits up at my window....i dint think of itat first because i was too busy getting him, i managed to catch up to him about half a car length ahead of me. NOT BAD I THOUGHT! BUT.....i had a nice crack in my windshield

ROUND 4............STOP! cars coming shut off lights and sit quietly.........

ROUND 5............GO!

this time it was a head start but a leading start not a u go ill wait then i go he had a 2 cars lead and i was that was it. his girl said go. and in first gear my launch was neck and neck with him, 2nd gear i was pulling hard on him in third gear i was crushing him and 4th there was no need for the porsche. win again. ROUND 5 vol.2 we just counted and went back to the start I took him out again at this point im having no fun beating him and niether was he. so we chilled let our cars settle down BS'd i thoughthi car was stock but he said he had headers a chip a clutch and some other nick nacks on it. i was like damn because all i have is th exhaust and blow off valve thats it lol. so we parted ways i went home and went to bed happy.

story 2.

MUSTANG MACH 1 vs. WRX

OK im not much of a racer as it is because of my history with tickets and what not. I've only raced like 2 hardcore races when i owned a b20vtec civic and my 92 fwd tsi. I was driving up this highway trying to pimp some girlies and i noticed but tried not to pay attention to this moron in his mach 1. I guess him and ihis girlust came back from the track because he had the number on the window and what not. So im driving mindig my own buisness and this idiot starts yelling crap out the window at me, then he revs up his engine and stuff. I'm like ok, well im glad you like tickets because i dont. and i continued up the highway at about 40-45mph( the speed limit is 50mph). He gets next to me and at one light and guns it and he slows down and gives me the thumbs down. At this point im mad because this dumbass kept taunting me and made me lose track of these girls i was tryingto talk to. Soooo im at the light i gie him the finger, now the whole time this guy was mesin with me i didnt rev up or gun my car at all so he thinks im not gonna do anything. i hear him revin his engine theres nobody in front of us and im pretty much ready to try my luck on a mustang. i dont race anything that has 8cyl or other turbo cars i know that are faster than mine. So im like whatever, a fewseconds before the light turns green i hold the rpms at 2 grand only because if he dont get on it then i can just slow down. Light turns green AND IM OFF! the stang had a good launch which scared me because i was like he's gonna kill me so im like whatever he had a good launch but mine was better so i was ahead f him not by much but i was ahead of him. I shift second and iwas pullin somewhat but by then i was waiting for him to just blow by me because he has more torque than i do. I now shift to 3rd and i noticed that he hasn't blew by me yet so im all happy an **** but he was next to me for a secnd then shift 4th he was behind meagain i guess he missed a gear at this point im doing 100 and something coming into stopped traffic so i slow my roll to 45mph he blows by me and gives me thumbs down i gae him the finger. But thats not all a nice Police officer was racing too lol i thought maybe he would go after captain america seeing as how he went blowing past me after i was already cruising at 45 but he pulls me over. IM LIKE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
    turns out the cop knew my mom and let me go and just told me to slow down.

the end. PS SORRY FOR THEM BEING SO LONG
    Last edited by NOTjdmWRX; 02-07-2005 at 10:48 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

J-H
    I would never give a porsche a head start

My car sounds like a LIGER.......ERZ + SPT = LOUD......pretty much one of my favorite sounds.....

JH

i only agreed to it because the first race i beat him pretty bad. but it wasnt like he blew me away.

thanks for reading though

Nice races but u really lucked out with that cop... that's just insane. It could've been so much worse if you got caught racing... again.

Your telling me. I was about to cry. But after that i drive 40mph everywhere now i dont care what car wants to play with me. I'm close to getting points dropped offmy license anyway so i dont want to ruin it plus my car isn't all that fast. So i'll just chill and enjoy the ride

Nice kills, especially the mach kill. What's up with people acting like hots shots and then when they get beat they are all sore(sp?) about it.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

the porsche kid was cool but the mustang guy was flipping me off and yelling out of his window at me then i got pulled over. lol i saw him like a few weeks later at a mcdonalds and he was like remeber when i beat ya, i was like No because u were behind me.

[QUOTE=J-H]I would never give a porsche a head start

IMO a Boxter is like a MX5, Thought only chics drove those.

I Ripped a boxter S. from the dig. I shutdown near 100 I think he gave up closer to 80. Next light gave me a thumbs up and a wave.

Nice guy, needs a different car IMO.
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

well it was about the time i just baught the car so i was like hmm i dunno

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.