WRX Vs. Lamborghini Diablo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on WRX Vs. Lamborghini Diablo within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ValdezJ and I were coming back from eating Vietnamese noodles and were just about to park my car at the ...

I Support ClubWRX

WRX Vs. Lamborghini Diablo

ValdezJ and I were coming back from eating Vietnamese noodles and were just about to park my car at the San Jose In N Out meet when a yellow Lamborghini Diablo pulled up and parked near where we were parked. I have only seen 2 Lambo's on the road in my life. So I was pretty siked. I got my camera and tripod and snapped a few photos.

Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Also took some shots of BAIC I-Club members car. First car is Chris from I-Speed's Outback Super Sport with WRX conversion. The second is Freddies(1WRX2NV) Vishnu's Stage 2 Prototype WRX. Enjoy.

Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)

Banned
    I think your forgot the racing part.
    I saw a diablo by greenlake, it wasnt metro vs diablo.
    "Lucy, you have some esplainin to doo"
    Last edited by WRX>MUSTANG; 09-12-2002 at 06:52 PM.

Awesome!!! I love the lambos

He is parked right next to a minivan and a suv!
    IB dent at the door panel = 10 grand to fix. hehe.

Heck, I'm impressed that the guy left his windows down!

So, not only park next to the other cars, but leave the windows down, too. Too much for me.

BTW jk147, the dings would be on the roof, not the doors...
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

The Diablo is parked in front of Panda Express, lol!! Must be watching his budget after buying that thing, eh? j/k
    2003 WRX Sedan
    2004 Nissan Xterra SE 4x4

Mmmm, Lambos are so sweeet....
    Sheppe (aka WRXless)
    '02 Jetta GLS 1.8T

Jetta Pic 1
    Jetta Pic 2
    Jetta Pic 3

Is that a crack that I see on the front bumper?

Nice pictures. What camera are you using?

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by TristineLim
    Is that a crack that I see on the front bumper?

Nice pictures. What camera are you using?
    Yeah its a crack. And I-Club members are trying to say its a Fiero with a body kit I heard it with my own two ears and I don't think you can fit an aftermarket V12 into a fiero in ANY POSSIBLE WAY.

I went searching on the web and I found that it might be a 1985 Diablo VT. But I think this guy just drives the hell out of it and probably cracked the fender somehow.

The camera I am using is an Olympus 4000 4 megapixel digital camera. This camera is brand new on the market and just came out last month. And thanks for the compliments.

Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)

an interesting lamborghini fact

on the old countaches ... each car was equipped with a little rear wing.

it was functional (unlike most of the wings we see on cars today...cept our subies...those rally cars NEED the damn things imho)

now among lambo owners there was a little secret

if you drove the car at sustained speeds well over 100 for a long enough time...there would be an enormous amount of force being put on the lightweight wing, eventually causing a stress fracture from too many high speed antics

therefore, the little stress fractures on the rear wing became a mark of prestige among countache owners.

without the crack...you know the guy just bought it to look cool and was really just trying to show off rather than enjoying the car and driving it like a true enthusiast would.

who would have thought a physical piece of damage could mean so much to people?

peace.
    -Milin
    Like drinking poison. Like eating glass.

Milin,

I love automotive trivia/tidbits like that! :-) We should start a thread...

The shifter in the AC Cobra was a factory '64 1/2 Mustang unit mounted backwards, etc. etc...
    Aloha, Richard...
    Retired Moderator
    TXS Stage 4 UTEC + TMIC + JoeP
    12.75 @ 105.67mph - 1.74 60'

Originally posted by WRXed
    Heck, I'm impressed that the guy left his windows down!

So, not only park next to the other cars, but leave the windows down, too. Too much for me.

That's when you're so rich that you just don't give a damn

BTW I just noticed your username WRXed...I guess my username is the preceding action to yours -- the outcome. Okay, I'm really reaching right now...time to go to bed.
    Last edited by WRXin'; 09-16-2002 at 04:08 AM.
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

Originally posted by KurleeDaddeeWRX

Yeah its a crack. And I-Club members are trying to say its a Fiero with a body kit I heard it with my own two ears and I don't think you can fit an aftermarket V12 into a fiero in ANY POSSIBLE WAY.

I don't know of too many fiero's that you could stuff tires that big on either... some people...

now among lambo owners there was a little secret

if you drove the car at sustained speeds well over 100 for a long enough time...there would be an enormous amount of force being put on the lightweight wing, eventually causing a stress fracture from too many high speed antics

therefore, the little stress fractures on the rear wing became a mark of prestige among countache owners.

without the crack...you know the guy just bought it to look cool and was really just trying to show off rather than enjoying the car and driving it like a true enthusiast would.

Maybe the just shut the "trunk" too hard using the spoiler so people would think they'd been driving that fast. How did you find out about that little tidbit? That's pretty cool...I'll go impress some friends with my new found knowledge.

BTW I just noticed your username WRXed...I guess my username is the preceding action to yours -- the outcome. Okay, I'm really reaching right now...time to go to bed.
    I never thought about it that way before... Kinda funny, huh. See, I've been biten by the WRX bug (West Nile, perhaps?), whereas you're in the process of being biten, I guess.
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

Registered User Quantum-Racing.com's Avatar
    Another tidbit. One of the Lambo's currently on sale (has VT in it, I forget the name) uses Nissan 300ZX headlights with a carbon fiber strip covering the top of it where it undoubtedly says NISSAN. They roast their clutches if driven aggresively within 3k miles. I forget the model. Saw it at the Diablo dealer down the road.
    www.Quantum-Racing.com
    Home of the Dynapack AWD Dyno
    Sales Email, Tech Email

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.