stock r32 video
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on stock r32 video within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; here's a video from vwvortex of a guy with an r32. he seems to be a pretty good driver. This ...

stock r32 video

here's a video from vwvortex of a guy with an r32. he seems to be a pretty good driver. This video made me realize how much i love my car, and sticking to it.

BTW, the r32 in the video is stock exept for the free exhaust valve mod. This gives you a visual of the quickness of the r32 and how good it handles.

Sorry for being in the wrong forum

http://www.euromelee.com/r32.mpg

DOWNLOAD IT, you will like it, though the guy does some crazy moves...
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice vid... I wonder how long his tranny and clutch are gonna last though....

Quote Originally Posted by crazycam31
    Nice vid... I wonder how long his tranny and clutch are gonna last though....

^wut he said, plus I wouldn't want to be where the cameraman was standing if he fooks up on one of those turns...

DLing now... server is slow though....
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

i feel bad for those doors.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

did i miss something? all he did was accelerate to 80 and stop.

never mind, it stopped after 50%.

Download is to slow.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

Quote Originally Posted by TurboWill
    Download is to slow.
    The guy dumps his clutch a few times (once with the door open, like a genius) and does a few 4wd burnout launches. Nothing to demonstrate handling, etc. It's hard to even hear the engine note over the crappy music. Though, what you can hear does sound nice.

J-H
    I liked it......nice slow-mo drift action....you guys are harsh

My car sounds like a LIGER.......ERZ + SPT = LOUD......pretty much one of my favorite sounds.....

JH

Nice vid. I see a new transmission in his future but he was a pretty good driver. The cameraman is nuts for standing where he did....he must be training to be a WRC cameraman!

that was a great vid. i love the reverse 180. if i ever rob a bank i would want him for my wheelman

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.