03-04 BMW 5 Series vs. SRT-4

This is a discussion on 03-04 BMW 5 Series vs. SRT-4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Some Cocky azz foo on the 60 E. in a Silver Bimmer w/Black Rims was trying to race me and ...

03-04 BMW 5 Series vs. SRT-4

Some Cocky azz foo on the 60 E. in a Silver Bimmer w/Black Rims was trying to race me and I smoked his AZZ ( I Really hope he see this ) I gave him a BOV salute and yells out, " MY STI CAN DO THAT TOO"!!! I'm like huh, can't here ya Like if I care his lil STI can do it, like I'm afraid Point is, a lil rich Cocky foo was just mad cuz a lil ol Neon beat his 50-60K Bimmer

I'm real cool, but I hate Cocky punks who think they're the ish with a Bimmer/STI. He looked around 20-25yrs. If you see this, BRING YOUR STI and we'll do it on the freeway.
    Why can't we just be cool and not be Cocky?
    Stg. 0
    -380hp & 437lbs-
    No NOS

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice kill
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

Quote Originally Posted by SRT THIS
    Some Cocky azz foo on the 60 E. in a Silver Bimmer w/Black Rims was trying to race me and I smoked his AZZ ( I Really hope he see this ) I gave him a BOV salute and yells out, " MY STI CAN DO THAT TOO"!!! I'm like huh, can't here ya Like if I care his lil STI can do it, like I'm afraid Point is, a lil rich Cocky foo was just mad cuz a lil ol Neon beat his 50-60K Bimmer

I'm real cool, but I hate Cocky punks who think they're the ish with a Bimmer/STI. He looked around 20-25yrs. If you see this, BRING YOUR STI and we'll do it on the freeway.
    No offense but you seem a little cocky yourself.
    2005 WRX (Short throw shifter, lightweight pulley,STI Splitters,Tein H-Tech springs,Up/Down Pipe, ERZ Catback, Cobb Stage 2, ASA JH8 with Yokohama ES 100s) 13.680@100.46mph

oh Yeaz fo sho, kicked his azz boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (lil john style)

99 Cutlass - gone
    01 Integra GS-R bolt-ons - gone
    04 WRX stage 2+ - gone
    06 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6 spd - gone
    08 Mercedes E350 4matic Sport - lease turned in
    10 Mazdaspeed 3 SRI/Test Pipe - Current

i hate that traffic plagued freeway. -____-
    Quote Originally Posted by MasiveMunkey
    I have a tauren shaman level 52 on the Tichondrious server.
    Quote Originally Posted by shotguntc88
    Try going without underwear (old hippie day thing that I never got over)

Pee dribbles on your jeans when you park it back in.

Fun kill, but I'd much rather be in my 20's with a 5-series Bimmer and an STi than with an SRT-4 at any age.
    '07 STI UGM: Protuned Cobb DP, Walbro, Prodrive BCS; Cobb heat shield; extra stock rims with Hankook iPike W409's; Subaru hitch mount; a Limited roof and wing
    '02 WRX PS: quick & trouble free but sold with 110K miles
    mods

Quote Originally Posted by virpacalis
    Fun kill, but I'd much rather be in my 20's with a 5-series Bimmer and an STi than with an SRT-4 at any age.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by virpacalis
    +1

good kill I wouldn't get so cocky.. both his cars are far superior to yours in several aspects and there are many bimmers that will make you look stupid in a similar race... so pace yourself
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

What???

I'm not being Cocky, I know what I have and proud of it!! The point was even if u have some super car, give respect where its do, don't try to rub **** in peoples faces just cuz u have 2 nice cars!! Not everyone has the money to have what they want!! He didn't have to be a punk about losing in his bimmer and them saying his STI can do the same etc.!!!

I could have bought an STI/EVO, but here in Cali no need for it and I don't canyon race. The SRT-4 was Perfect for me and LOVE IT!!! Peace
    Stg. 0
    -380hp & 437lbs-
    No NOS

i still dont understand why you consider the guy in the bimmer cocky? He was trying to keep up with you, and had some rims? To me i like to cruise with other subys srts and evos on the highway. Maybe there is more to the story, but i duno...
    If you want a real race do it from a dig

Quote Originally Posted by SRT THIS

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    DTR rex: good kill I wouldn't get so cocky.. both his cars are far superior to yours in several aspects and there are many bimmers that will make you look stupid in a similar race... so pace yourself
    So true, couldnt have said it any better. Id take a 5 series any day over a neon. It seems to me that around where I am most kids who drive the srt-s r cocky. I drive around minding my own buisness (usually on heavily populated roads) srt-4's wanna run. I never street race 1 and i would never do it in traffic even if i did. Line up next to him and see what you can do, maybe hes got the 545.
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

what a waste of 2 minutes...