parking lot
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on parking lot within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I went to a party at a friends college last night so when i pulled into school today this is ...

Cool parking lot

I went to a party at a friends college last night so when i pulled into school today this is what i saw. A white Mustang parked and another White but conv. Turning to come down the row. All i was thinking is Damn all these kids are getting these stupid cars. Well then i saw it; a black WRX. I was so WOWed by it. I knew whos it was because i was talking to the kid about his car and i put to and to together. I used to love the Mustang but since i got the REX i dont know. I always thought the rex wasnt such a great looking car and the Mustang was but for some reason i was so WOWed by this Rex. Sorry i just wanted to share excitement in viewing the cars.
    Joey
    I wanted to take a pic but no camera
    you all know the feeling im talking about.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

str
    When I saw the WRX I bought I never saw it in blue before. I bought about 20 min later.
    2004 Black Forester XT

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.