GSX vs. 04 stage 2 wagon
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on GSX vs. 04 stage 2 wagon within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was heading to portland the other day heading out on hwy34. I came up on a pimped out gsx ...

GSX vs. 04 stage 2 wagon

I was heading to portland the other day heading out on hwy34. I came up on a pimped out gsx and it looked pretty good. Nice exhaust, side skirts, bumpers, and wing. It sounded pretty good when I went by him before the one lane bridge going out of corvallis. We came up on a light and I was hoping it would turn red. It did so we lined up. I looked over at him but he didn't look back. So I cracked my window to listen to his rpms. The light turned green and I didnt hear anything so we both rolled off the line, then he punched it at 10mph. I was quick to punch mine. At the end of first I caught up and quickly put on a half a car length. Hit second gear and was up by over a car length, he let off and I kept going. Wasn't very impressed by that car. Definately had a lot more into its looks than the engine. I know that there are some very fast gsx's out there and I cant wait to get to take a stab at one.
    TINA..... come eat your ham!!!

04 white wrx wagon stage 2.5

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

fre
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifty
    I was heading to portland the other day heading out on hwy34. I came up on a pimped out gsx and it looked pretty good. Nice exhaust, side skirts, bumpers, and wing. It sounded pretty good when I went by him before the one lane bridge going out of corvallis. We came up on a light and I was hoping it would turn red. It did so we lined up. I looked over at him but he didn't look back. So I cracked my window to listen to his rpms. The light turned green and I didnt hear anything so we both rolled off the line, then he punched it at 10mph. I was quick to punch mine. At the end of first I caught up and quickly put on a half a car length. Hit second gear and was up by over a car length, he let off and I kept going. Wasn't very impressed by that car. Definately had a lot more into its looks than the engine. I know that there are some very fast gsx's out there and I cant wait to get to take a stab at one.
    Yea if it looks pimped out that is usually a giveaway that they didn't spend there cash on the engine. If it looks more beaterish or normal then you might have a race on your hands
    11.1 @ 131

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.