WRX vs G35
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on WRX vs G35 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; This is a very short run!! my wrx only has up-pipe & down-pipe and still factory cat-back! I was driving ...

WRX vs G35

This is a very short run!!

my wrx only has up-pipe & down-pipe and still factory cat-back!
    I was driving around 40mph in highway this morning. One black G35 coupe with loud exhuast tried to pull up hard and pass me. Then I knew he want to play with me. So, I speed up and follow him. We did couple time from around 50mph to 90mph, I can still kept the same distance and he couldn't walk away from me!!

At least now, I have an idea that I can beat those G35 or 350zx with AP stage2 in next couple month!!!
    O5 Aspen White STI + AP stage II !!!
    02 Rally Blue WRX sold !!

STi EVO

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice. Im eventually gonna go with a VF34, new injectors, fuel pump Crucial up/dp and custom tuning maybe new tranny. Then im gonna go G35 and cobra hunting.

yeah stg II is no match for a stock Z
    <<<<<<<< LOOK AT MY NAME!!! lol
    COBB stg II

Quote Originally Posted by METALLICWRX
    Nice. Im eventually gonna go with a VF34, new injectors, fuel pump Crucial up/dp and custom tuning maybe new tranny. Then im gonna go G35 and cobra hunting.
    I hope you dont go 03+ Cobra hunting... if you do, it will be quite a humbling experience
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by jugger
    yeah stg II is no match for a stock Z
    I didn't think that those z's are that fast. They trap at 13.95 at 102mhp. You would think that a stage 2 rex could do that. Or do I not know anything about what I'm talking about? cause I really have no idea what a stage 2 would do it in.
    Last edited by Shifty; 02-02-2005 at 12:07 PM.
    TINA..... come eat your ham!!!

04 white wrx wagon stage 2.5

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty
    I didn't think that those z's are that fast. They trap at 13.95 at 102mhp. You would think that a stage 2 rex could do that. Or do I not know anything about what I'm talking about? cause I really have no idea what a stage 2 would do it in.
    stageII should have no trouble pulling off a 13.9 e.t. but I dont think it will so easily get a 102mph trap.
    Just call me Clark Kent

Quote Originally Posted by METALLICWRX
    I have a VF34, new injectors, fuel pump and other goodies and have smoked several G35's. Funny thing now though, I'm trying to sell my WRX to buy a G35 I guess I'm getting too old...I love the interior and luxory of the G35...Sik ass ride
    "Live to race, Born to win!"

LOL yea dude, your deffenatly not gonna go 03 cobra hunting with a vf34......... its the truth
    BUGEYE MAFIA~~~

05 aspen white STi

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty
    DTR is right. Stage 2 can pull of 13.95's easily with an average driver but won't get to a 102mph trap. Maybe more like 97mph or so.
    '03 PSM WRX Stg 4 <---SOLD
    '04 G35 coupe<-----MY NEW CAR

Ahhh, trap speed doesn't matter to me, just who crosses the finish line first. I cant wait to go at a 350z.
    TINA..... come eat your ham!!!

04 white wrx wagon stage 2.5

ive raced a couple of g35 and they are pretty crappy at any speed under like 90mph. my friend has a g35 and i absolutely kill him from 0 to like 80 and we raced from a 30 mph roll to about 65 or so i dont really remember and i just kept pulling on him and he quit, but on the freeway he was flying by me. this was when i was stock, now i have a turboback exhaust and he doesnt wanna race anymore, im about to order my accessport soon to become stage 2, cant wait, have yet to race a 350z, i love those cars
    04 black evo!!!!
    Car How To

and to think that I was debating between a g35 and an STi when I was car shopping.... of course I got the Sti tho

GREAT choice man, do not buy a g35 if you want to race unless you have alot of money
    04 black evo!!!!
    Car How To

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyBoy2
    ive raced a couple of g35 and they are pretty crappy at any speed under like 90mph. my friend has a g35 and i absolutely kill him from 0 to like 80 and we raced from a 30 mph roll to about 65 or so i dont really remember and i just kept pulling on him and he quit, but on the freeway he was flying by me. this was when i was stock, now i have a turboback exhaust and he doesnt wanna race anymore, im about to order my accessport soon to become stage 2, cant wait, have yet to race a 350z, i love those cars
    interesting..... Its odd that you "absolutely kill him" from a 0-80 race. Is he auto or 6spd? You are aware that on average the 6spd will run quicker than a wrx in the 1/4 and should have no problem making waste of one from any type of roll.
    Just call me Clark Kent

its an auto and im sick of people like you who sit there and criticize, ive raced him several times, real life, actually happend, not even close, i wasnt reading an article in import ricer his car could not keep up and i was stock, i did ask for u to believe it i posted it to inform people on actual stories and he is my friend, we raced SEVERAL times
    04 black evo!!!!
    Car How To

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.