Normally wouldn't do this but.......

This is a discussion on Normally wouldn't do this but....... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I live in Bel Air, MD and there is a stretch in Bel Air (route 24) that is straight and ...

Normally wouldn't do this but.......

I live in Bel Air, MD and there is a stretch in Bel Air (route 24) that is straight and has a few lights. I normally wouldn't brag about this but the Sunday I was on 24 and a brand new 2005 Vette pulled up next to me with temp tags still on it. The guy had dark windows half rolled down with a full blown mullet and cigarette hanging out of his mouth. He also was alsting like Duran Duran and laughed to his buddy i the passenger seat about my car when they pulle dup to the light.

I have a 2005 STi wiht Invidia UP/DP/and CBE with an Injen CAI. I normally don't race people especially on 24 but this guy had to be put in his place. When the light turned he floored it, spun out and I pulled in every gear, till I hit 5th and left him wondering. When we got up to the next light he asked me how my Honda was so fast...........? I explained that my car is a Subaru and he told he had no idea Subarus were fast cars.

The funniest thing is that guy really was as Hillbilly as they get. He totally thought his car was going to leave my Honda in the dust without knowing what the hell it was.

God I love Hillbillies

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hahha honda...some people are wacked ..
    2003 ASPEN WHITE WRX
    ------------------------
    Stage 2 !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DSeabolt
    I live in Bel Air, MD and there is a stretch in Bel Air (route 24) that is straight and has a few lights. I normally wouldn't brag about this but the Sunday I was on 24 and a brand new 2005 Vette pulled up next to me with temp tags still on it. The guy had dark windows half rolled down with a full blown mullet and cigarette hanging out of his mouth. He also was alsting like Duran Duran and laughed to his buddy i the passenger seat about my car when they pulle dup to the light.

I have a 2005 STi wiht Invidia UP/DP/and CBE with an Injen CAI. I normally don't race people especially on 24 but this guy had to be put in his place. When the light turned he floored it, spun out and I pulled in every gear, till I hit 5th and left him wondering. When we got up to the next light he asked me how my Honda was so fast...........? I explained that my car is a Subaru and he told he had no idea Subarus were fast cars.

The funniest thing is that guy really was as Hillbilly as they get. He totally thought his car was going to leave my Honda in the dust without knowing what the hell it was.

God I love Hillbillies

PERFECT

hahahah what a douche

lol.... STI 32 K........mods about 1k.....leaving a hillbilly in a 50 k corvette wondering?????......PRICELESS!!!!
    MY LUG NUTS NEED MORE TORQUE THAN YOUR HONDA MAKES!!!!

Cobb Stg 2 helix up/dp combo
    Kartboy short shifter

Talking

all the hillbillys dont understand technology can distroy raw power. they need to come out of the 70s and get a haircut . and btw how the !heck! did a hillbilly dishout 50k. huuuummmmmmm stolen?
    <-- I like this one!

You should have been like "how did you get your hair so long, i didnt know the new Corvettes were that slow"

Quote Originally Posted by METALLICWRX
    You should have been like "how did you get your hair so long, i didnt know the new Corvettes were that slow"
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by METALLICWRX
    Dave
    01 RS

ha Good job man, thats def a race that couldnt be passed up.

You're lucky to be mistaken for a honda, I usually get kia or hyundai.

Wow, sounds almost too good to be true, with all the stereotypes playing out perfectly. Too bad the owner of that C6 probaby won't ever do it justice...

2007 VW GTI 6 spd. No times yet
    2000 Firehawk convertible 6spd- 12.52 @ 114.7 mph. 2.09 60'

Sold: 2004 Mini Cooper S. 14.95 @ 93.8 mph.
    Sold: 2004 GTO 6 spd. 13.4 @ 104.5 mph
    Sold: 2002 WRX 5spd. 13.39 @100.7 mph. 1.81 60'

fre
    Lol, sounds like when I went to the track up in Hattiesburg, MS. I was the only import there. Everything else there was a mustang or camaro. There were a few sports bikes too. I ran against some Old bodied hot rod running 12.7s. I caught him off guard when I passed him at around 100mph. He thought I sprayed nitrous. They had no idea turboed 4 bangers could run 12.5s. Very fun to say the least. They also trailored this 05 mustang in that had every bolt on imaginable on it which ran 12.5 @ 107.
    11.1 @ 131

J-H
    Quote Originally Posted by ervv173
    ha Good job man, thats def a race that couldnt be passed up.

You're lucky to be mistaken for a honda, I usually get kia or hyundai.

+1

My older friends thing I have a hyundai.....

My car sounds like a LIGER.......ERZ + SPT = LOUD......pretty much one of my favorite sounds.....

JH