Turbo PT Cruiser wanted a go at it.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Turbo PT Cruiser wanted a go at it. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was getting gas this morning and an older guy with a turbo'd PT Cruiser was kinda trash talking my ...

Turbo PT Cruiser wanted a go at it.

I was getting gas this morning and an older guy with a turbo'd PT Cruiser was kinda trash talking my car in regards to the Fast and Furious wing. He was doing it in a funny way. I told him that it was there for looks and it wasn't functional at all. He asked why I didn't get the SRT4 and I said something along the lines "...it is too fast for me" and he started to know I was being a smartass back. Well, he asked I was interested in going down to the hands of Mopar and I asked him if he was referring to his PT Cruiser. He asked if I thought my car was above his and that he wanted a go at it. Then the guy pulls out a wad of cash and told me to put my money where my mouth is. I just started laughing and told him that he would own me and that my car wasn't worth his time. This idiot waites for me to finish filling up and pulls out behind me. I was a bit nervous thinking he was gona road rage me but as I started moving, he pulled up along me and and kept honking down 3 2 1. He did it 2 times. Well, I just nailed it and waived good by. It gets better. We must have went a mile and a half of lights and all of a sudden, there he is. He rolled down his window, flipped me off and thew something at my car. I get out to see it was the wad of cash. There was 23 $1.00 bills and I just started laughing. He drove off and after he saw me realise that it was the money. I still think he had a hidden camera in there. I didn't bother chasing him down, but as I am writing this, I think I should have.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    WTF?

Hopefully a vid of this surfaces...that would be a good laugh.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

haha i want to race one...

What a weirdo. This wasn't anywhere around Las Vegas, was it? My dad has a PT turbo with a flame job, and I could see him doing something like that. Meh, don't fear the PT. I drove it, and if you can lanch it without lighting up a tire or torque steering off into a telephone pole, it still isn't as fast as a stock WRX. An LSD would make the thing much more manageable.

I think they look kinda neat, though. We've got an N/A Pt for my wife, it's a good kid-mobile.
    ribonucleic acid freakout

This has got to be one of the strangest race stories I've ever read...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.