CO owners... SRT-4
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on CO owners... SRT-4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Whats up guys, this is my first post on these forums... I'll come out by saying that I have an ...

CO owners... SRT-4

Whats up guys, this is my first post on these forums... I'll come out by saying that I have an 04 SRT-4, about 5k miles on it.

Not looking to talk **** or BS about which car is better... if i had the money I would have gone WRX or STi since I live in CO and AWD is good for snow too not just launches!

But pretty much just wanted to see if anybody wanted to f%*# around. Haven't raced anyone yet in this car or been to track yet, and haven't been able to instigate a race on the road either...

So just looking for some cool guys who would like to do some runs in the Denver/Lakewood/Golden area for the fun of it, maybe make some vids or something, go from dig or roll (roll is better since I is not AWD ) . Not many SRT-4s in CO for me to play with...

With that said, I am completely stock minus a ricer BOV. This is my first manual as well, so I only have about 5000 miles worth of clutch experience. So for now looking for a WRX that's stock or close to it... STi would walk all over me.

I just ordered stage 1 kit btw, so it will be fun to see how that effects crap, prob will be 2-4 weeks b4 that gets installed though.

Let the good times roll... or the **** talking begin (not really, just looking for cool people to race with, not haters.)
    2004 E-Blue SRT-4
    Stage 1, Mopar STS

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

***Street Racing - New Policy***

stickys are your friend
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

Quote Originally Posted by hellafastWRX
    ***Street Racing - New Policy***

stickys are your friend
    Hmm, thanks for sticky... haha, after I had posted I had wondered if I maybe shouldn't have.

Gonna edit post before it's deleted...
    2004 E-Blue SRT-4
    Stage 1, Mopar STS

Looks like I can't edit it... dang.

Let me rephrase previous post....

Looking for some cool WRX guys to compare cars. I have an SRT-4, we can compare cars in a parking lot. We can drive around with each other, not past the speed limit... or doing anything illegal...

If interested don't post here send me a PM
    2004 E-Blue SRT-4
    Stage 1, Mopar STS

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.