a few stories to tell
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on a few stories to tell within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey guys i use to be a member here untill those hacker attacks and i never felt like getting my ...

a few stories to tell

hey guys i use to be a member here untill those hacker attacks and i never felt like getting my password so i just quit worrying about it, but lately theres been a bunch of races so i decided to post again.

im just a cobb stg.2

raced a srt-4 last night from a dig had around 2-3 cars on him by mid 4th gear.
    raced a supercharged integra gsr from a 10 kick and had him until the top of third by a car and then he started inching on me.
    raced a 240sx from a dig with the rb20(skyline r32 motor) in it or whatever its name is and had around two cars on him on a short "track" and had to stop but i dont know if i would have kept pulling or not.
    raced a 95 civic hatch from a dig with the ls block, b16 head, and supercharger and i had around a car on him until top of third and when shift to fourth it makes me feel like im standing still and he flys past me.
    raced my buds vw gti from a dig with chip,dp,clutch,and some other stuff and i had 2-3 cars on him at mid third on the short "track".
    raced my buds s2k from a 20 kick and just kept pulling on him untill i quit around top of third.

But that hatch passes me so fast that it embarrasses me so i have to convince the GF to let me go stg.2.5 so i can whoop that @ss.
    cobb stg.2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

wow car sounds like its running good...nice kills
    <<<<<<<< LOOK AT MY NAME!!! lol
    COBB stg II

haha nice kills just hope the hatch does not turbo charge his beast or it will deff be game over. My friend just dropped a new tranny, clutch, cams and cam gears into this turbo'd 94 b16 hatch and the thing is a freak at 10psi. Cant really do alot with my 350whp EVO from a dig but from a roll she really moves.
    The Beginning is the End is the Beginning
    --
    Provehito In Altum

if i can just keep the race with the hatch less than a 1/4 mile i can own him every time but after that i might as well be standing still. ive raced him 3 times and its the same thing everytime
    cobb stg.2

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.