ran a turbo PT Cruiser

This is a discussion on ran a turbo PT Cruiser within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Not much of a kill, but this guy must have thought he was something I was on the inside of ...

ran a turbo PT Cruiser

Not much of a kill, but this guy must have thought he was something I was on the inside of a two lane turn lane next to a turbo PT . The light turns green. I need to be in his lane for the RH turn coming up...I give a little gas and blow in front of him and make the RH onto a nice 4 lane industrial road with frequent stoplights. He seemed pissed (tailgating) As luck would have it we catch the next light together. He's revving like crazy waiting for the green..I play it cool and sit there waiting. The green comes and he's off peeling out like crazy. He pulls 1 car ahead. I hit 5K, slip the clutch a bit...1st gear, put 1.5 cars on him, hit 2nd and he must have gave up, I'm out ahead 6-8 cars by 60. So, that was it. Gave him a bit of the hazards to rub it in. Haven't found anyone to run in a LONG time so the adrenaline felt great. In fact, this was the 1st run since the 18g. Poor guy...I bet he never picks on a wrx wagon again Of course I'm debadged so he may not know what happened
    BTW, my sig time was with the vf30, have since moved up to 18g running 20psi (FMIC on the way)
    aquamisted wagon
    12.4 @ 111

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice kill. I love wagon kill stories

Do you get a lot of lag with the 18g? I'm looking into the 16g.
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

Quote Originally Posted by hellafastWRX
    Nice kill. I love wagon kill stories

Do you get a lot of lag with the 18g? I'm looking into the 16g.
    No more than the vf30, and a LOT more topend .
    aquamisted wagon
    12.4 @ 111