STi on Danials Parkway

This is a discussion on STi on Danials Parkway within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; To make a long story short. I ran into a Black STi on my way to work. This was the ...

STi on Danials Parkway

To make a long story short. I ran into a Black STi on my way to work. This was the first STi I've ever seen on my way to work. I think he/she (not sure) lives in my neighborhood. The driver had shoulder length hair that was all over his/her face. So I really couldn't tell if it was a guy or a girl.

Well I was driving behind the STi for a while. Then when the left lane cleared I pulled along side of it. I drove for a little bit right along side of the Black STi. The driver of the STi wouldn't even look over at me. I gave a quick smile and did a little wave and I got back nothing in return. I was very suprised. So I dropped it down into 4th gear and took off. A fellow STi owner completely ignored me? What's up with that. Not even a smile or a wave

I was just wondering who this was on Danials Parkway at 7:30am. Also why did the owner completely ignore me. Not even a glance. I mean I was completely ignored as if I wasn't even there.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SGOSWRX
    To make a long story short. I ran into a Black STi on my way to work. This was the first STi I've ever seen on my way to work. I think he/she (not sure) lives in my neighborhood. The driver had shoulder length hair that was all over his/her face. So I really couldn't tell if it was a guy or a girl.

Well I was driving behind the STi for a while. Then when the left lane cleared I pulled along side of it. I drove for a little bit right along side of the Black STi. The driver of the STi wouldn't even look over at me. I gave a quick smile and did a little wave and I got back nothing in return. I was very suprised. So I dropped it down into 4th gear and took off. A fellow STi owner completely ignored me? What's up with that. Not even a smile or a wave

I was just wondering who this was on Danials Parkway at 7:30am. Also why did the owner completely ignore me. Not even a glance. I mean I was completely ignored as if I wasn't even there.
    Probably a girl!

Banned

haah

Yup...
    B-itch!!!

Quote Originally Posted by supersuby
    Yup...
    B-itch!!!
    Your probably right. It will be interesting if we see each other every morning. I usually see the same cars every day on my way to work.
    Its just weird to be riding side by side with another STi and get completely ignored. She doesn't understand the Suby brotherhood.

Happens a lot to me with other WRX Owners... even those with modified WRX's. I know most of the local STi owners, though, so they wave
    1970 GS350
    2004 WRX STi
    2006 Honda Accord (Sedan), 4cyl 5 speed.

Man, that is awful I still wave to all the WRX's and STI's I run across. Some of them will look at me in the EVO and give me a mean glare and try and take off but I mean no harm just being friendly as an EX Subbie owner. Haha next time just adjust your speed to that of ramming and give them a little knock on the back they'll pay attention then

Staton
    The Beginning is the End is the Beginning
    --
    Provehito In Altum

it was either:

1. A girl that was pissed off cause she was having a bad hair day...or PMS?
    2. It was stolen, wanted to keep their identity secret, and didnt wanna end up on worlds dummest criminals for waiving at someone after they stole a vehicle.
    3. It was a mother/father, driving their childs car to work...
    WuDekStyle: i took the meanest **** at work today, i created an island there was so much nastiness
    WuDekStyle: i felt like a wild animal
    Official Cinematographer for the Bugeye Mafia

There's been so many wrx n00bs now that I don't even bother to wave. I'll glance at them but if I get no contact, I just go on my way like nothing happened.

Yeah man in my town we have mad ricers that transfer over to wrx's and they are ass hats. They do the typical ricer things and give suby owners a bad name. The other day while on the freeway I was driving along in my mirage and was doing probably 70 in the slow lane (far right lane) and no cars were behind me in my lane but there was a car about 2 car lengths in front of me, then I see this STi come up on my left then straight up cut me off like inches from his rear bumper hitting my front bumper and he slides off the exit 10 yards after that. it was one of those lane changes where he wasn't even in front of me yet when he started to come over so I don't know what he was thinking. I was like wow no one behind me, he cuts me off, and to top it off it was a brand new STi with dealer plates, he must want to wreck his car pretty bad.
    Last edited by TheReaper; 01-25-2005 at 12:08 AM.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

yah, thats all u can expect...02-03 wrxs are getting a little cheaper out there on the market...and all the honda ricers are gunna save up their milk money and buy em...
    WuDekStyle: i took the meanest **** at work today, i created an island there was so much nastiness
    WuDekStyle: i felt like a wild animal
    Official Cinematographer for the Bugeye Mafia

Guess what, this morning was take two. I ran up on a blue STi that had just taken the Danials Street exit off I75. It was a blue STi wth gold wheels (stock exhaust). This STi definately had a girl driving. I got along side of her and we drove side by side for a mile or two in traffic. I looked over at her a couple times and smiled. I think she looked over for a split second. But other than that she just ignored me.

I think you guys are right. These are definately noobs to the Suby community.

Including myself, thats 3 STi's that are now driving down Danials Parkway at 7:30 am. For the last year and a half I was the only STi in the morning rush hour. Now it seems to be getting a little crowded.

fre
    Quote Originally Posted by SGOSWRX
    Guess what, this morning was take two. I ran up on a blue STi that had just taken the Danials Street exit off I75. It was a blue STi wth gold wheels (stock exhaust). This STi definately had a girl driving. I got along side of her and we drove side by side for a mile or two in traffic. I looked over at her a couple times and smiled. I think she looked over for a split second. But other than that she just ignored me.

I think you guys are right. These are definately noobs to the Suby community.

Including myself, thats 3 STi's that are now driving down Danials Parkway at 7:30 am. For the last year and a half I was the only STi in the morning rush hour. Now it seems to be getting a little crowded.
    **** I tried to wave at fellow sti owners when I had my wrx and they would ignore me. I get more waves from fellow evo owners than I did with the wrx.
    11.1 @ 131