Chicks dig it!!!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Chicks dig it!!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Alright I'm here to harass you guys cuz its fun but anyway. I dig the nice blow off sound of ...

Talking Chicks dig it!!!

Alright I'm here to harass you guys cuz its fun but anyway. I dig the nice blow off sound of a turbo and the deep throaty rumble of a Mustang but face guys CHICKS dig a Mustang. I know you are about speed yeah but its even better when you got yourself a fine chick in your car or all them chicks liking the Stang. So guys give me all your comments I'm here and waiting, LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!

Remember this - Rice burners are like tampons every ***** has one!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Funny,

Cause my women HATES Mustangs. And thats basically cause Fords Suck!
    Rubber Duckies Fair Well in the Rain

two trailor park girls go round the outside.. round the outside

must be checking out that stang!

FORD

Fixed
    Or
    Repaired
    Daily

Re: Chicks dig it!!!

Originally posted by Stang Driver
    Alright I'm here to harass you guys cuz its fun but anyway. I dig the nice blow off sound of a turbo and the deep throaty rumble of a Mustang but face guys CHICKS dig a Mustang. I know you are about speed yeah but its even better when you got yourself a fine chick in your car or all them chicks liking the Stang. So guys give me all your comments I'm here and waiting, LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!

Remember this - Rice burners are like tampons every ***** has one!!!!!
    thats an interesing observation about chicks digging mustangs. because when then get a bit older they also dig minivans. guess as women get older they need something with more power.

Remember this: a WRX has those bug eyed headlights which im sure you havent seen since you always find yourself behind one. @ least 4 cars im guessing

-c
    Last edited by fengshui; 09-10-2002 at 07:19 PM.
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

If you need a Mustang to get yerself a girl, you're lame. If you can get yerself a fly chick when you drive a Subie, you can have a little more confidence in your manhood. I'm very proud of myself and your poking fun at me ain't gonna drag me down!

Are you trying to give yourself confidence because you have a Mustang and still don't have a girl?
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

Houston, TX / Athens, GA -at the same time!
    I Support ClubWRX
    really though, its just the culture here - most ppl have grown up w/ the "big american muscle car v8 power" mentality - only recently has the import scene caught on here. also, alot of ppl plain don't know about the wrx- thats why ppl still think a 'stang can whup a rex anytime anywhere, or that the rex don't got no juice cuz its just a 'lil 4 banger...

i'd bet that in places like europe or australia where they've had the wrx for quite some time and its gotten alot more recognition there, all the chicks are diggin' the guys w/ the subie

-Robert
    Silver 911
    WRX's older brother

Here are my observations. In the Valley where I live, I have seen more women driving Mustangs than guys. This is why they like them, because they can see themselves driving the car. It is the same thing with the Jetta. Go ask a girl if they like the Jetta and they say "Yeah I love the Jetta...I want one." Women tend to like cars they drive themselves.
    04 SVT Lightning

Originally posted by Mr. Fancypants
    Here are my observations. In the Valley where I live, I have seen more women driving Mustangs than guys. This is why they like them, because they can see themselves driving the car. It is the same thing with the Jetta. Go ask a girl if they like the Jetta and they say "Yeah I love the Jetta...I want one." Women tend to like cars they drive themselves.
    i totally agree with this, my brother has 3g eclipse GT and although the GT may not be a ***** car the RS/GS ones are, sorry all you 3g lovers(i like the car to) but they are a ***** car because girls see themselves driving it

the WRX wasnt meant to be a good looking car(i think its gorgeous, maybe im jaded by the power) it was based on power and handling to be a rally car.

If you need a car to get a girl check your manhood(you must really be pathetic) most of the girls i know hate ford and think the sang is ugly and i do to

Found
    On
    Road
    Dead

F**ked
    On
    Race
    Day
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

"Days get shorter, nights get longer, snow gets deeper, life gets better."

Stang Driver- Are you having girl problems? Once you finish puberty you'll understand the maturity of your post. I also agree with Penguinking about culture. Go to Japan and try to say the same thing...

what the **** is wrong with you?

i totally agree with you mr. fancypants. stangs are a "chick car".....and not just the puny v6, the v8 gt 2. unless you have a cobra, more women drive the mustang and the gt . and to say that a mustang could beat a wrx in a drag??? what are you smokin?......or maybe i should say what is smokin? i mean besides for your engine which keeps fallin apart. theres so many recalls on ford mustangs that you would think people would get it through their thick heads by now that fords are CHEAP!!! ford engineers couldnt even BEGIN to realize how an engine like the wrx works. for the wrx to pump out 227 horses stock on 4 cylinders is totally amazing. at that rate, the mustang SHOULD pump out 454 horses...... but it cant!! thats the difference. the wrx will last well above 120K miles, while i would be surprised if the mustang still ran good w/o any problems after 100K miles. i used to own a mustang gt before my rex, and yeah, i though i was the king of the world cuz i could spin my tires and peel out. but guess what, that doesnt make a car!!! you need to take into account the handling, stability, reliability, and comfort of a car. just trying to sqeeze in to the car was a hassle, and forget hangin out with friends. i felt bad putting them in the back seat. strangdriver, you need to seriously research the wrx, and get your facts straight. if you dont see that the wrx is superior, then quit smokin pot!!

..Superior
    ..Unmatched
    ..Boost
    ..And
    ..Rally-proven
    tUrbo

..World
    ..Rally
    eXpert

Sh*tty
    Try
    At
    Negotitating
    Gears

phew! damn that was tough.

-c
    Last edited by fengshui; 09-10-2002 at 08:29 PM.
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

Former Ford Lightning owner - and now I drive a WRX. Why? BECAUSE MY ***** IS BIGGER.

the Mustang is the ultimate cure for an insecure, trailer-trash redneck with a small pen1s.
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    im new in here, I am AbACUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    No where, is my style diferent, yes, I am AbACUZ.

lol

HAHAHA, yup youre right turbowrx, when the wrx came out in america, i got rid of my gt asap cuz i knew the bad reputation it had

Yeah, chicks this time... Before it was the "roar of powerful V-8", "sound of spinning wheels", "scared salesperson" etc. I don't want to generalize to all stang owners, but it makes me wonder why a typical stang owner is so preoccupied with hmmm, definitely important, but not directly related to performance attributes?
    2005 CGM STi
    2002 WRX Wagon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.